Product Comparison: Razer BlackWidow Chroma vs Razer BlackWidow X Chroma
- It has a good size keyboard for gaming and typing.
- My always and only choice of buying mechanical is full size!
- It feels pretty comfortable. I like this size.
- Full Aluminum Chassis. Raised Keys. Fair Size. Recommend.
- I love it. This size is perfect for me and my desk.
- Awesome clicky keys. Heavy, strong built metal frame.
- Keys are nice and clicky and have a comfortable amount of travel.
- It has a good weight to it and doesn't slide around and the keys feel really good.
- The keys give great feed back in terms of touch and sound.
- Keys are wobbly, a little too wobbly for me.
- This Razer brand keyboard software also very customizable.
- It simple to program, macros and lighting options. Definitely the best KB out there.
- The software works flawlessly and the lighting has many configurations.
- The light feel shiny instead of just coloring the white, so I like the lighting more.
- This keyboard is also great as it is mechanical not membrane and a great feature is downloading Razer Synapse to change the colors.