Product Comparison: Redragon K551 vs Redragon K552
- I love the size and simplicity look of it.
- Everything is good about this keyboard, perfect size.
- Size is nice and compact, fits easily in your lap if needed.
- Beautiful size, wonderful key action and pleasant lighting.
- Beautiful colors, feels great, love the size, love the keys, love the noises they make.
- Actual mechanical keys - Outremu Blues, a very good copy of Cherry Blues.
- Solid feel, very tactile, and (for better or worse) probably clackier than Cherrys.
- Eliminating the number keys saves space and I never used them anyway.
- Its heavy, the keys feel great, you'll literally just want to type for no reason just so you can type.
- As with most mechanical keyboards, the keys click with a satisfying sound, and the lights are pleasing to look at.
- The ability to customize the keys by swapping them out for a different set is a neat feature.
- It's also a great space saver, featuring all the functions one might need to run a PC.
- Lighting features are amazing! Tons of options for how the lights will appear.
- The color options and speeds you control are a nice feature.
- I love the customizable lighting feature that allows you to set which keys will be lit.