Product Comparison: Logitech K400 vs Logitech K400 Plus
- A good size. This is primarily a media/TV keyboard.
- Just OK. Mini keyboard size and half sized function keys is good.
- Size and weight are great, I still haven't had to replace the batteries months later.
- Because of its relatively compact size, your wrists and forearms will end up sore.
- Stick where size and mobility is important for me, I hooked it up to the desktop an, nope, more of terrible.
- The newer version feels more rugged with better quick key layout. Mouse pad works seamless.
- Keys seem better, and the function key and placement seems better.
- Key feel when typing is very good.
- The trackpad is quite responsive for this price point and functions very well.
- Right out of the box, the 8, 0, -, o, and p keys didn't work.
- The keyboard has every feature you need and only lacks short cuts.
- A nice feature is the extra left-click button on the top left corner to make dragging easy.
- The features are great. There's a trackpad with buttons, plus a few media (volume) buttons.
- It's definitely ready to use for Windows.
- Had trouble with the tap-to-click feature of the track pad (touch pad) when using the keyboard with an Android box.