Product Comparison: Logitech iPad Pro Keyboard vs Apple Smart Keyboard
- Nice typing experience/decent size keyboard for a tablet.
- I like a full-size keyboard - with a palm rest that works well while sitting on my lap.
- The keyboard feels good to type on I like the response and the size.
- Size is way off. Does not fit iPad Pro 12.9.
- WRONG SIZE. I bought a 12.9 inch iPad Pro. This does NOT fit.
- Key travel is decent, although the keys click much louder than with the Apple keyboard.
- The keys have a nice click to them.
- I like that this keyboard has the row of shortcut keys for volume, sound, light, etc.
- The keys have a more solid feel and the travel is nice.
- The keys are extremely comfortable and, other than the space bar, are relatively quiet.
- There are MANY killer features with this product, stating with it's Smart connector.
- Yes! No need to charge this separately! It works from the instant you connect it.
- I LOVE having the iOS shortcuts on the keyboard as well as the backlit keys.
- Front of case has very attractive black heavy vinyl, waterproof, bullet‐proof‐feel texture.
- I love the the back-lit feature so I can use the product when the room is darken while watching TV.