Product Comparison: Toshiba P300 vs Toshiba DT01ACA300
- Fast for HDD, no problems.
- Nice HDD, works great for now. Really usefull, if you need space for pictures, videos in your computer.
- Put in my new HDD today. Installation went fine and HDD works correctly.
- Running strong so far. I don't really notice the noise. Tons of space. Load time on games like PUBG are good for an HDD.
- Works great, faster than my old HDD (HD103SJ), plenty of space, and cheap.
- Use this in my home theater pc. Works great. Fast and wonderful. Large amounts of storage. Very happy.
- I use it as a gaming storage drive (Steam) and it is as fast as any other HDD I've ever had.
- Its not a ssd but the speed of this hdd is pretty good.
- Very quiet and working great so far. Great price as well for a 3TB drive - a diamond in the rough.
- The worst HDD i ever used, it died after 3 months of less than moderate usage.
- This is my 3rd Toshiba 3TB SATA internal desktop hard drive. I like this.
- Bought this Sept. 2017 as I needed additional file storage space on my personal pc. No complaints so far.
- Does the job, it's a standard 3.5 3TB drive. No problems yet.
- After plugging it in to the computer it wouldn’t post. Tried a new hdd with the same cable and sata port and it worked perfectly.
- It was cheap enough so I can't really complain. It does not come with a SATA cable.
- I have successfully used the Toshiba DT01ACA300 with Win7 Restore and Backup as desktop internal hard disks on SATA connectors.
- Make sure you are using a connection method that supports SATA III drives, otherwise your speeds will be slower.
- I got this as my second drive on my pc build. It works great and was easy to install.
- I have yet to have any problems with this drive. I use it for additional storage on my PC. Works as expected.
- I have tried taking it out of the computer and plugging it in with a SATA/USB adapter, and still nothing.