Product Comparison: Toshiba X300 vs Toshiba N300
- Was pleased with capacity and size of drive.
- While the storage capacity is great, and reliability has been fine (so far).
- Great value for the storage capacity. The performance is great!
- Sufficient storage capacity, easy to install.
- It's what i want, rather nice hard drive.
- After i installed it and keep running, everything is great.
- For the first 2 months of owning this drive, everything worked fine, speeds were good.
- The N300 has specs similar to the WD Red Pro series, higher rotation speed, bigger cache.
- They are quiet with good performance. Also been a good value.
- It runs very quietly, and the performance of the HD is outstanding.
- The drive was very easy to install, and it makes NO noise; which is good as it's installed into a media/entertainment system.
- It is as fast as any disk-based hard drive would be, with a 7200 RPM speed and a 128 MB cache.
- It was very easy to set up and format, like any other brand new hard drive.
- With a spindle speed of 7200 it's transfer rate is very fast.
- It is very noisy when working. Also, its a hot one.
- These drives run cool and seems great so far. I don't really care about the noise as they seem to be working great.
- They run quiet and relatively cool. Great hard drive.
- These drives run quiet and cool with stock pc cooling.
- Fast and reasonably quiet. Installation was very simple.
- The drive was really noisy compared to a WD-Black that I have.