Product Comparison: Toshiba DT01ACA200 vs Toshiba P300
- Loading games and game saves is much quicker with this drive, and the actual processing and performance of the drive is a huge improvement.
- This HDD's are fast and quiet, I will be buying 4 more.
- The extra (2TB) storage is nice but the 7200 drive speed makes much more difference than I would have thought possible.
- Everything seems around 50% faster now and they run around at least 20 degrees cooler than the old Seagate drives.
- Diagnostic software reporting about a dozen bad blocks.
- Fast for HDD, no problems.
- Nice HDD, works great for now. Really usefull, if you need space for pictures, videos in your computer.
- Put in my new HDD today. Installation went fine and HDD works correctly.
- Running strong so far. I don't really notice the noise. Tons of space. Load time on games like PUBG are good for an HDD.
- Works great, faster than my old HDD (HD103SJ), plenty of space, and cheap.
- Doesn't produce as much heat as other 3.5" 7200 RPM drives do.
- The reading and writings about 150mbps (both) transfers the data fast enough.
- I run two of these drives in Raid 0 for my Game storage and have had no issues.
- The hard drive took basic ability to install and within minutes it was up and running. It is very quiet and responsive. Great product.
- I've been running 8 of these in a raid 5 on an areca 1883i for about 18 months and have had no issues.
- This is my 3rd Toshiba 3TB SATA internal desktop hard drive. I like this.
- Bought this Sept. 2017 as I needed additional file storage space on my personal pc. No complaints so far.
- Does the job, it's a standard 3.5 3TB drive. No problems yet.
- After plugging it in to the computer it wouldn’t post. Tried a new hdd with the same cable and sata port and it worked perfectly.
- It was cheap enough so I can't really complain. It does not come with a SATA cable.