Product Comparison: Audio-Technica AT2020 vs Blue Yeti
- The weight feels very good in the hand. It is a durable microphone with a metal body.
- The mic is very solidly built. It has a very nice weight to it and it definitely feels like it won't be breaking down any time soon
- It's a sturdy unit with some weight to it so be sure your mic boom and stand can handle the weight.
- Definitely impressed with its weight, style and function.
- In my experience with it is a little gain heavy. So, make sure you buy a audio interface with it.
- The size is good and the handle and comfort to play is good.
- Very nice-looking, substantial in weight. Versatile with configurations.
- Easy to setup and create clear and crisp audio! Fairly large for the size.
- Although fairly large in size, the quality of the product is evident. Large selection of settings.
- It is very sturdy and has some weight to it. It looks and feels professional!
- The sound is great, clear, crisp, terrific. A huge improvement over my previous mic.
- It came with a storage bag & a pivoting threaded stand mount. The stand mount is pretty nice.
- This mic has great responsiveness with very little transient noise. Really great sound, especially through a good preamp
- Low noise: I was actually quite surprised when I heard my test recording. Even after signal amplification, I do not hear much noise.
- The storage bag is a little flimsy and doesn't have any kind of padding... it's less cushioned than a toiletries bag and I wouldn't feel safe using it for travel
- The mic doesn't come with any cables, so I had to order one separate, but it was only a few bucks.
- Weak bass: You won't hear much bass from this.
- Simple to use and records great sound. I use it to record podcasts and the multiple recording patterns are a godsend. I love this mic.
- There are manual switches for both gain and recording patterns - stereo, omni, cardioid, and bi-directional.
- It’s a very sensitive microphone, it picks up a lot of low and mid frequencies.
- It also features a 3.5mm standard audio jack port which allows you to plug in earphones to get real time monitoring. I really like it.
- Amount of background noise and static detracts from what should be professional quality.