Product Comparison: Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB vs Blue Yeti
- It feels like a real high quality mic.
- Great mic for the size it is as can travel with it anywhere.
- It folds up to be pretty portable for a piece of equipment its size.
- Perfect size and audio recording for the extremely cheap price.
- This also has a nice heavy feel, makes you feel like you paid for something of quality...because you did!
- The size is good and the handle and comfort to play is good.
- Very nice-looking, substantial in weight. Versatile with configurations.
- Easy to setup and create clear and crisp audio! Fairly large for the size.
- Although fairly large in size, the quality of the product is evident. Large selection of settings.
- It is very sturdy and has some weight to it. It looks and feels professional!
- The recording quality is amazing. And the cardioid pattern is amazing.
- Super easy hook up, no software to download, and I'm leaving it on all day as my speech recognition learns my voice pattern.
- Great range of frequency response.
- This product produces a very decent sound quality across a good frequency range.
- Frequency response is excellent, distortion remarkably low.
- Simple to use and records great sound. I use it to record podcasts and the multiple recording patterns are a godsend. I love this mic.
- There are manual switches for both gain and recording patterns - stereo, omni, cardioid, and bi-directional.
- It’s a very sensitive microphone, it picks up a lot of low and mid frequencies.
- It also features a 3.5mm standard audio jack port which allows you to plug in earphones to get real time monitoring. I really like it.
- Amount of background noise and static detracts from what should be professional quality.