Product Comparison: Marantz MPM-1000U vs Marantz MPM-2000U
- It look great, it is solidly built with full metal housing with a lovely matte finish. Also very light.
- It looks much more expensive than it actually is. Very light but solid, weighty built.
- The build quality is fantastic. Very nice construction that weighs almost nothing.
- It feels very solid and looks more professional than many more microphones in size and price compare.
- This microphone has a great build quality and is easy to use. Good size with oval shape.
- The construction of the Mic is really solid, its weight almost 1 lbs, so It never gonna fall out of desk when you accidentally punch it.
- Really looks, feels and size like a pro microphone. Highly recommend.
- The mount worked great on my boom arm and holds the mic in place perfectly. I think, the mic is light enough to never bend a mount.
- I have it mounted this small microphone to the small desktop stand and its look completely perfect.
- The design is also great and has a bit of weight to it, definitely adds to the quality.
- People can hear me very clearly on Discord. Also very good for singing.
- Very quiet preamps on this microphone making the audio very clean to work with in post.
- The microphone performs and fulfills my needs. It seems to be one of the most natural/neutral microphones I have found.
- Should get a shock mount for the mic. (I put it on my desk with a regular stand. When I tap on the desk, it will pick up that sound).
- When you sing high notes it can not handle high pitch and has a lot of itching and not crisp sound at all.
- I was not disappointed, the sound is crisp ,loud and most of all very clear.
- It makes my voice sound fuller and more true to life than my previous microphone.
- I mainly use these as a headset mic replacement for gaming, and everyone mentions the quality they hear me at.
- Absolutely no background noise at MAX volume it makes everything sound crystal clear.
- Great quality sound. You can make great studio production vocals, songs, with this mic.