Product Comparison: HyperX QuadCast vs Blue Yeti
- I love everything about this from the sound quality to the size and look of it, Best Buy for the year.
- This is a medium-sized USB condenser microphone which comes with both a desk stand and standard microphone mount.
- The size is larger than most, a full size "pro-look" and that's fine because it had a cool look.
- I literally have three desks covered in books, papers, materials, etc. So, for me, this is the exact right size!
- It might a little bug on the size but it's not as heavy as a blue yeti.
- The size is good and the handle and comfort to play is good.
- Very nice-looking, substantial in weight. Versatile with configurations.
- Easy to setup and create clear and crisp audio! Fairly large for the size.
- Although fairly large in size, the quality of the product is evident. Large selection of settings.
- It is very sturdy and has some weight to it. It looks and feels professional!
- Physical controls are a god send with the Quadcast. Having a physical control for gain levels on the fly is a must if you're looking to Twitch stream.
- The built in pop filter and while it does work rather well I would still recommend an additional pop filter to help really clean up audio.
- Speaking of control the touch sensor and lighting makes it easy to quickly mute myself during a stream.
- The 4 different recording options with a quick switch, this makes the Quadcast super versatile
- I sounded crisp and clear. The volume adjustment is a great feature as well.
- Simple to use and records great sound. I use it to record podcasts and the multiple recording patterns are a godsend. I love this mic.
- There are manual switches for both gain and recording patterns - stereo, omni, cardioid, and bi-directional.
- It’s a very sensitive microphone, it picks up a lot of low and mid frequencies.
- It also features a 3.5mm standard audio jack port which allows you to plug in earphones to get real time monitoring. I really like it.
- Amount of background noise and static detracts from what should be professional quality.