Product Comparison: Teac HA-P50 vs OPPO HA-2
- If you're looking for a high quality portable DAC+amp to listen to high resolution audio away from home, this is the best choice.
- This unit produces substantially better sound with my Bowers & Wilkins P7 and P5 headphones than the phone's internal DAC & amp.
- It drive up to 600 ohms which is essential for high-end headphones. I am a sound purist and totally recommend this DAC.
- Fantastic sound upgrade for my iPhone. Highly recommend.
- There seems to be some loss of separation in orchestral pieces.
- Good sound, nice bass (without bass boost enabled) and over all more organic sound.
- An absolute must for higher end headphones. Even phones that don't explicitly need an amp will benefit.
- This is one refined piece of equipment from the DAC to the amp and it is night and day difference from most sources laptop, phone, tablet DAC.
- This thing cranks out enough to drive a wide range of headphones that aren't ultra sensitive.
- Sound is just exceptional, using this is a must have for a portable set up and well worth the price paid.
- This little device is the ticket to amazing sound experience anywhere you are!
- The unit is ruggedly built. With aluminium corpus feels pretty good when lift on weight side.
- Awesome little amp. Surprised with it's light weight in matal-like strong corpus.
- Versatile unit and easy to transport. Very small and light, also looks adorable.
- In this little unit hidden very powerful features and strong battery.
- All I have to say is that this little device outperforms my Schiit stack. Yeah, it's that crazy.
- From the aluminum quality made casing to the leather wrap around the unit, this is very light, little and adorable device.
- Beautiful fit and finish. Perfect feel, power/volume switch has heft and balance. Superb quality.
- The whole system easily fits inside a small leather handbag and weighs less than you might expect.
- Smaller than some cell phones, the OPPO has lot of features.
- The amp also works very well with analog audio sources.
- The battery runs at least 8 hours on a full charge. It's a pretty long usage.
- It improves the sound immensely from my iPod. I use it every day. The construction is solid and the rechargable battery lasts 8-12 hours.
- My only quibble is that there's no auto-shutoff, so remember to turn it off when you're done using to avoid exhausting the battery.
- Keep hearing a cracking sound in most low volume songs with an iPhone 7.
- Has a great battery life and charges stupid fast with the proprietary system.
- A nice feature - I've found that i can use any lightning cable to connect the HA-2 to my iPhone 6 Plus and it works.
- Great versatility. Used with my PC, car AUX, and cans. Acts as an iPhone charger.
- I really like that the ability to adjust the volume so precise and the clarity that the DAC adds.
- The bass boost function is almost a hindrance for most music genres.