Product Comparison: NuForce uDAC3 vs Fiio E10K
- This is a pretty good DAC for the price. It has a great sound stage over all making most music sound more clear.
- I like that this DAC is portable and runs off of the USB power.
- I was already using an m audio external DAC with a pair of Yamaha monitors, but this sounds even better.
- Very dynamic with powerful but controlled bass. Very nice sound.
- I admit that I am a bit spoiled by the power and sound of my Icon DAC when using full sized phones.
- This unit is a serious amp with a very good DAC built into it.
- Using this DAC while playing competitive titles such as CS:GO gives you a distinct advantage as you can pinpoint individual footsteps.
- Superb sound! Love how I can run both headphones and (active/powered) speakers from this device from this device.
- By default this dac/amp has a nice clean sound, and it gets loud enough on it's own (though the volume on the PC has an impact on this).
- For whatever reason, this DAC seemed to make my headphones sound worse.
- Small, good sounding, easy to install and use, gery nice with headphones.
- I loved this DAC great design and looks great on your desk but keep in mind that is VERY small.
- I love this thing. It's small, solid, and sounds fantastic.
- Perfect for work, small portable and powerful.
- Small but not so small you'll accidentally wash it in your pants pocket.
- Not much to say, It's a very simple DACAMP, built from solid brushed aluminium, lightweight and small to carry around.
- I'd highly recommend these small, light, and rugged DACs.
- I also love the size. This thing is small and doesn't take up much room on my desk.
- I cant say much about portability aside from the size being pretty nice and compact, I'm sure it would fit in my pocket with a phone.
- Nobody told me how big this device is! I expected it to be the size of an old phones or something like this, but it's large!
- I've been a long time NuForce DAC user, until I upgraded my Macbook Pro to macOS Mojave, then the machine stops recognizing the device.
- However, if you have some cheap headphones or speakers I would recommend you upgrade those before looking at a DAC.
- uDAC-3 with Bitperfect - a great, and cheap add on app required to get really great sound out of your Apple.
- I have also connected the uDAC 3 to my Logitech Z2300s and they sound fantastic when compared to being directly connected to the Chromebook!
- The dac sounded pretty good while I was using it but the poor construction quality has turned me away from this manufacturer for good.
- I would absolutely recommend this DAC+AMP to anyone wanting some more volume, better overall frequency response.
- I run line out of the 10k into the RCA on the Bravo with a 3.5 to RCA cable. The sound is FANTASTIC.
- It drives my headphones LOUD and improves the sound quality over a plain 3.5mm input.
- This little unit blows away any built in DAC I've used on my computers at work and really makes a good pair of headphones great.
- This dac worked well for about 3 months I started having my audio brake on PC it would stop working.