Product Comparison: Fiio Q1 vs Fiio E11K
- The sound is now fuller and has a much wider dynamic range. with Q1.
- The level of detail was amazing when I tuned my attention into the sound.
- The Q1 is like a swiss army knife for awesome sound. I highly recommend it.
- Nice compact form factor and it sounds really good to boot!
- This is not it! Sounds very low resolution.
- WOW this little amp is amazing. It made my AKG in ears come alive and I can finally use my higher ohm rated Sennheiser headphones on smaller devices.
- Works like a charm. I use it with my laptop, which doesn't power headphones very well.
- This thing is awesome. Recently bought the sennheiser 598se headphones, and they sound great. This amp brings out the best of these headphones.
- The sound is also clean and crisp. I have become addicted to this little amplifier from Fiio. The excellent build quality, serves only to put icing on the cake for me.
- Originally really enjoyed this amp, but within 3 months it stopped working unless plugged in. Used it only while at the computer, but then it stopped working completely.
- It's very impressive what this small amp can do to sound quality improvement!
- Dac and amp in one in a good size works well for bringing out.
- The build quality and the sound are good, I like the metal case, the size, the simple controls.
- I love this little guy and us it with all my head sets and ear buds, its small size it great to take with you anywhere.
- Quality of look, and makes all the sounds more crispier, cleaner, but size not for all pockets.
- Very easy to use. Very small and compact.
- This is a great, compact headphone amp that recharges quickly and provides many hours of use between charges.
- I like the build quality, size and sound quality of this unit. Also has good battery life.
- Compact size makes it easy to carry. Highly recommend .
- A very convenient compact amplifier that is convenient to take with you wherever you go.
- When I turn on the bass switch and the high gain switch, my music sounds great all the time.
- Paired with my iPhone and iPod Classic, the sound quality is much improved.
- The music sounds more "meaty", with fuller body in all frequencies and clear instrumental / vocal placement because of the expanded sound stage.
- The device also works in DAC mode with my Google Chromebook and it sounds great.
- Fiio products are usually okay, the sound quality is okay, but don't expect much in terms of build quality and it lasting a long-time.
- It adds volume, clarity, widens the sound-stage and makes your music come alive!
- The bass boost adds power to the lows but doesn't overpower.
- The analog wheel for selecting volume provides a very fine-tuned experience for listening quality.
- The added bass option is a nice addition as well. It provides a nice oomph to the low ends and can make my headphones shake with very minimal to no unnecessary distortion.
- It's simple to use: plug it into the computer's headphone jack, plug the headphone into the FiiO.