Product Comparison: Obinslab ANNE PRO 2 vs Ducky One 2 Mini
- It does seem well build, the keyboard is heavy and sturdy built.
- 60% size and implementation. This is my first 60% and it is easy enough to learn.
- Keyboard tap functions saves size deck space, looks clean, and gives you more mouse space for games.
- I love everything about it and especially the size of this keyboard.
- The only thing that really great with this keyboard is the size and weight.
- Typing on it really was a joy, the feel was perfect, the sound was a bit loud during business calls but that's what mute is for.
- High quality keycaps make me enjoying every tap on this keyboard.
- Very high quality feeling keyboard with nice switches and excellent back lighting.
- All the keys are crisp and enjoyable to type on. Highly recommend.
- RGB lighting affect bricking the keyboard, any of the cool effects that aren't default will probably not work.
- Gaming on it was perfect, I loved being able to customize the keyboard with obins software.
- I like the tap-for-arrow keys function (shift,fn1,fn2, ctrl = up, left, down, right).
- Stylish software with frequent updates. Easy to adjust everything.
- The software is fairly easy to play around with and the UI is very simple.
- The most poorly designed interface and UI I've used.