Product Comparison: Polk Audio TSi100 vs Polk Audio T15
- Sound Quality - Very Good. Highs are clear and crisp at moderate to high levels. Mids are excellent given it's size. Bass is good for it's size. Overall, a very good buy for it's price.
- Excellent speakers. Using as front surrounds in my small bedroom. Using a Marantz 1403 AVR hooked up through HDMI to my computer, along with OWM3 Rear surrounds and a MartinLogan Dynamo 300 Subwoofer. Running 4.1 with Phantom center. Sound is exellent! Very pleased with my purchase.
- These speakers sound great at a great price! I upgraded my 6 year old Home Theater in a Box and these improved the sound nicely!
- Very impressed. Quality sound. Hooked up to Polk 10" powered sub and Yamaha stereo 100 w receiver. Hard to get better sound for price.
- Excellent !! matched with Polk subwoofer and wow. You get a perfect blend of well balanced sound and clarity. They look great as well mounted on stands
- Excellent Speaker. I needed a compact speaker that could bump the mid and bass. I am replacing old small small satellite speakers and these are much better.
- Paired this with my old receiver and replace my floor standing speakers. The sound quality is acceptable relative to the price and size. Looks great with the glossy black top and cherry wood side.
- Great speakers. They mounted on my wall easily. Perfect size for my room. Nice quality and the sound is very nice, clean and clear.
- I have never owned a pair of Polk Audio speakers before. My choice in the past was Klipsch speakers. I just like their sound their craftsmanship. But this has changed with the Polk Audio speakers. Excellent sound in a small size.
- I've had these for about 6-months, and they've grown on me over time. I'm using them on my stereo in a medium sized room (10-ft ceilings, 24x20 room), and they fill the space wonderfully despite their small size.
- Great surround sound speakers. Well built, good design, sound great, excellent value!
- They sound almost as good as some of the more expensive speakers. Great speakers I recommend them to anybody
- Quality of Construction - Fair. tweeter panel is slightly misalinged.
- Put speakers up in garage shop. They sound good at low or high volumes. I would recommend.
- Great sound, and don't let the price fool you, these are high quality. Not sure I'll even need a sub.