Product Comparison: Polk Audio S15 vs Klipsch R-51M
- The bass pushed from this small speaker is impressive.
- These are my home theater rear speakers. They are perfect for this role. Perfect size and weight.
- Good, clear, crisp sound. Will produce an amazing amount of sound for the size.
- These are perfectly sized with good sized woofer. These are real deal speakers for the price.
- I was very outraged by their weight because I did not think that such small speakers could weigh so much.
- The audio comes crystal clear thanks to the horn tweeter. The bass is there, but don’t expect it to blow your mind.
- The highs and mids are perfect in this speakers, the low end is also not bad. Overall, I could not be happier with my purchase.
- I am impressed with the sound clarity and quality, it seems as though the sound from every instrument is clearly separate and crystal clear, a beautiful thing!
- Bass is more than enough and is extremely tight and punchy, not boomie and loose. The mids and highs are crystal clear.
- These speakers have a very full range for my hearing and taste.
- The Klipsch 51-M at first appearance looks good, sturdy, and well made.
- It's amazing how much sound these can produce, even with a small amount of power.
- Well built, almost heavy. Good easy connectors for wiring on the rear.
- They are very well made. Corners, joints, everything, are perfect.
- Great speakers! Sounded good when first hooked up. But after six months of use, They sound phenomenal!