Product Comparison: Focal Aria 906 vs Focal Chorus 706
- They're fairly neutral and have a sweetness about them that is very inviting. Good size and weight. Highly recommended!
- Really good smallish speakers. Excellent performance in a manageable size.
- Wow. Pleasantly surprised. Excellent sounding speakers. Great size and weight.
- With their size and weight they can fit on any shelf or table.
- They are very deep in size and because of this they hang from the shelf.
- The sound they do offer is spacious and mellow. Crank it up and you won’t encounter bass bloat or piercing treble.
- They're also extremely easy to power. They sound great playing any genre.
- Very musical sound. Better for music than for home theater. Lower low frequency roll off than expected.
- They speakers offer a full deep rich sound. They are not too bright. They offer very good sounding punchy bass that keeps up nicely.
- The sound was a bit muddy and lacked much imaging and detail.
- My dark walnut pair has a smooth, slightly grippy feel to the texture that feels wonderful!
- Build quality is slightly better all-around. They weigh 1 extra pound, have a more seamless cabinet, use magnetic grills and have a nice touch of glass on top.
- Fantastic bass, fantastic build quality and materials. Accurate vocals.
- They're crisp and clear without being harsh, and the bass extension is low without getting muddy. They're built extremely well and the walnut finish is gorgeous.
- MDF and contact paper don't age well. These will eventually fall apart like all cheap speakers.