Product Comparison: Polk Audio R15 vs Polk Audio T15
- They are light weight so they will mount on the wall nicely.
- The cost, size and weight of the Polk and the AR speakers are almost identical; however, in my opinion, these sound much better.
- These little speakers are terrific. I replaced a pair of bulky Infinity speakers with these and the size difference alone made these appealing.
- Great little speakers for the price. Clean attractive cabinet design with removable grill.
- Wow, what nice sound from these little buggers! Usually most bookshelf speakers sound a little thin, but man these pack a wallop!
- This is a great set of speakers for the price. They are nice and clear. They sound good at low and high volumes.
- As the rear speakers, they complete the surround sound experience.
- The Polk Audio R15 bookshelf speakers have a sweet sound. We placed them with another set of PA speakers to complete our living room surround sound system.
- The clarity is really impressive for a speaker this size and price. It goes without saying that it will lack the bass of a larger model, but it's a superior quality sound. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.
- I use these for a stereo (2.0) and the sound is incredible. They are my only speakers in a 800 sq. ft. area and they fill the room with sound.
- I got a pair to try them out...superb sound and construction-material quality!
- These sound great. Much better than the more expensive speakers I replaced. Solid materials and finish quality. Definately Polk.
- The material is as good as any speakers I have ever owned and they sound as good as I would expect from Polk audio! Happy with my new setup.
- Material awesome sound just what i was looking for! Recomend it.
- Sound is clear, they are sturdy and ready to use right out of the box.