Product Comparison: Polk Audio S20 vs Polk Audio S15
- The first thing I noticed when I got these puppies in was the size, these are very large bookshelf speakers, considerably larger than the S 15’s.
- Large, beautiful bookshelf speakers with great sound.
- Wow, these speakers are great. Also, these speakers are huge!
- I looked at the dimensions and read the reviews - but the dimensions never registered until I pulled one out of the box - these are HUGE speakers
- Calling them 'bookshelf' speakers is a stretch because they wouldn't fit on most bookshelves (depth).
- These speakers produce truly quality sound, in fact I would say they are the best sounding speakers I’ve ever owned.
- The tweeters produce crisp detailed highs, while the woofer puts out bold and clear mids and lows.
- The S 20s have some serious bass. Way more than I expected! They sound great even without a sub woofer.
- Everything sounds crystal clear and I am definately noticeing more details in my sound scape while listening to music or watching movies.
- They sound amazing and so much better than the Bose they replaced.
- The build quality of the speaker cabinets is also excellent, when I play them loud I can touch them and feel no vibration
- Even the cabinets and connectors are sturdy, functional, and well-designed.
- Excellent build quality, a solid speaker with nice finishes. Love the magnetic grill and the clean lines.
- They fit well on the desktop, are very well and solidly built with high-quality materials, and produce solid and accurate sound that compares well with pro-level monitors.
- The Polk S20s, with six inch woofers, are less than half the size of the Advent speakers, which have ten inch woofers - yet the bass is much deeper and clearer.