Product Comparison: KEF R300 vs KEF LS 50
- Love these speakers. Crystal clear mids and lows. Clean bass. Very pleased with its size.
- Lows and mids are great. I was surprised that such small speaker can sound so excellent.
- They are solid, well constructed and modern looking. And they are quite compact in size.
- They are beautiful and solid. Compact and lightweight. Very smooth, easy to listen to for long periods of time, and has serious bass for a bookshelf.
- This is larger and heavier than expected but quickly got used to it.
- Outstanding sound. Well balanced. I am partial to a good mid-range and these do not disappoint.
- Piano music makes you feel like you are in the hall. Great speaker even at low volumes.
- For a small package these speakers really produce great sound covering excellent highs to bass.
- The Kef at high volume shines! Appropriate bass response with crisp, but not harsh highs.
- It sounds great. Definitely a better choice for me. I was also considering LS50's, but after listening to both I chose this due to better bass output and warmer overall sound.
- I use these strictly for music in a smaller space. Well built, excellent quality.
- Finish quality is great. They come with a front screen, but look great with out it.
- Great build quality. Hefty price tag but well worth the investment in my opinion.
- The best speakers I have ever owned. Very wide soundstage, Crystal clear/detailed sound and awesome for movies, tv, and music alike. Will keep for life!
- They're powerful enough. Well made cabinets. I use them with grills off - the chrome surrounds around the speaker cones look very classy.