Product Comparison: Edifier W800BT vs Edifier W806BT
- The headphones are light and very comfortable. They fit snuggly on my head and not too tight.
- Very pleased with these headphones, decent quality construction, simple to use, light and comfortable, excellent quality for the price.
- Very light weight and comfortable. The sound is great.
- Headphones are light, easy to synch to IPhone and have good acoustics.
- Light, comfortable,easy to connect,excellent sound along with GREAT PRICE!!
- The headset is comfortable and light. It fits well and I have no complaints with its construction.
- They are light and keep outside sounds out. The volume is easily adjusted.
- The sound quality is decent (but I've heard better) and they are light weight with a decent amount of cushion around the ears and on the head band.
- Works like a charm - light but not flimsy, oval ear cups fit well without undue pressure.
- Great headphones for the price. Very good sound, light, and easy to pair. Well built. I highly recommend them.
- These headphones are what I primarily use to watch YouTube videos and listen to radio music.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is fantastic and I wear it to the gym all the time.
- The sound quality is exceptional and the product feels very durable.
- These look amazing. Clean lines and good design. They looks like they cost maybe even $150-200.
- My only complaint is the range of the bluetooth and closed doors seem to interfere with it and it breaks up.
- Setup was easy and w/o any problems. I found their Bluetooth reach amazingly far.
- The sound quality is very good indeed, and I do not miss the fact that they're not noise-cancelling.
- The sound is clear and can get loud which is a plus. I love the style as they are a comfortable slim fit and is not heavy at all.
- I walked around my office building on the same floor (with multiple walls between the iPhone and headphone) and found no dead spot.
- Nice cheap set of over ear headphones. Bluetooth connects fast, long battery life and very comfy. Great product.
- So far have found nothing I dislike, easy set up, fast charge. Good sound ( I use for TV).
- It was easy to set up the Bluetooth. The battery has a long life.
- Lightweight, great battery life, usable at home with music on my hard drive, etc.
- The sound quality, battery life, and comfort level are solid.
- The battery has a long life. It took 1 week of daily use before they needed charging.
- The battery is pretty amazing, they live in my bag and only ask to be charged maybe once every couple months or so.
- The real draw for me was the battery life and this is quite stunning, as they seem to just go on for weeks and i have no idea when i charged them last!
- Not too shabby — I ended up choosing the Edifier W806bt over the 800’s. They are both the same price, same sound quality, but these have double the battery life, so it was a no brainer for me.
- I used it a couple of hours day for 3 days and the battery meter still shows 80%, just like it was delivered.
- These headphones do just what I wanted, and the battery lasts for days or even weeks.