Product Comparison: Skullcandy Lowrider vs Skullcandy Uproar
- For the price you get much more. Their light, don't slip off, and loud. Whether it's music or a phone call.
- Very lightweight and they fold up nicely. Also very sturdy - I throw them in my bag to go to and from work and its no problem!
- Their light weight is a plus after wearing them for quite awhile.
- They are my go to portable headphones. Very light, comfortable, and stylish.
- Durable, good sound quality and lightweight. The best in this price range.
- They are light and comfortable and feel sturdy. Really, they are pretty amazing design-wise.
- Even after an hour of use they didn’t squeeze my head or anything. They are pretty light weight.
- Very light also. No head or neck ache and the end of the day from wearing them.
- Light and versatile, I was amazed with the sound quality, and how much bass response these little jewels can deliver.
- These are light and the sound is great. I like the flat speakers.
- The speakers are very comfortable. The foldability allows you to adjust the angle the speakers sit on your ears.
- My teen absolutely loves the skull candy headphones. They have a very nice quality of sound and fold nicely.
- These are great. Like that they fold up. Good for travel.
- The headband cushion makes these very comfortable. The coloring on these is very nice. They are a great pair of headphones.
- These headphones produce great sound. We love that they are easily portable because they fold up into a small hand-sized package.
- The volume control is easy and intuitive. I would buy them again just for this.
- The sound is excellent with good bass. It paired easily and very quickly with both my iphone and my pc.
- They work great, light weight, easy to navigate the controls, and descent sound quality.
- Sits on ear, not around it, allowing for longer wear time. Light. Comfortable ear padding.
- The headphones feel very cheap but very light and it's not very comfortable at all. After 30min the headphones will start to hurt.
- These headphones are truly wonderful. The sound quality and battery life is remarkable!
- Very nice headphone set for my ten year old. This is his second pair. Light weight, battery lasts several days with normal use.
- I used it for several hours and did not feel absolutely no discomfort. Battery hard enough and the sound is impeccable!
- Love these headphones. Very light and sound great. Plenty of bass. The charge lasts a really long time.
- The battery seems to last forever between charges. So far I've had to charge it once using it 5-6 days a week for 45 minutes to an hour.