Product Comparison: JBL E40BT vs JBL E50BT
- Great sound, very light, and Bluetooth works better than higher end headphones.
- Excellent for the price.Very good range in open spaces. Light but solid. Wonderful battery life.
- Great sound bluetooth connects well, lightweight and comfortable.
- The build is extremely lightweight without feeling too plastic or cheap.
- I've been looking for a headphone that's lightweight, not too bulky, sits nicely on my head, sounds nice and connects via bluetooth.
- The headphones are light on the head and have an incredible battery charge.
- Good hp. Deep bass, clear sound and spacious. My favourite so far since they are also very light.
- Fantastic sounding headphones very comfortable fits perfectly nice and light as well.
- They have a very fashionable design and are pretty lightweight.
- Lightweight and decent battery life with an exceptionally far Bluetooth range.
- The material is solid, feels durable and it appears to be that way. It's definitely not made of cheap plastic.
- The sound was crisp and is very similar to having a wired pair of headphones.
- Can get a pretty good distance from my phone on bluetooth so I can keep my phone in my gymbag while working out.
- These were light and comfortable but still a bit on the large largesize and the controls were kind of hidden and hard to use without removing.
- Felt uncomfortable, but sounded good... until they died at threeweeks old with light use. Buy this if you hate money.
- The build quality of these headphones are good to great. They are a mixture of metal and plastic, but in no way to they feel flimsy.
- Design wise, the headphones are sleek, and the way they fold up is very clever, and I feel far more durable than other headphones.
- The bluetooth works great and I can get about 30 feet of range out of them.
- The built in mic is fine, and people on the other sides of phone calls have reported that they can hear me clearly.
- The build is solid and functions well together, and the hardware and finish materials are nicely done.
- It looks great, lightweight and lasts for a good minimum of 12-14 hours on a single charge.
- Great set of headphones! Feels very comfortable, lightweight, clear sound. Charges fast and holds charge!
- The battery last forever I swear, I went almost a week without charging them, they just don't seem to ever die.
- Works great as expected. Sounds good and battery lasts as well.
- Sound great, reduces background noise, great battery life, very adjustable, easy to setup and use, very attractive.
- Battery life is realistically 25 hours or so, and charging takes a couple hours.
- The battery life is amazing and more than adequate for my 12 hour marathon sessions.
- Battery life is ok as I was able to use it for 3 hours a day and was able to finish season 6 of Walking dead in one charging
- I have to say I'm quite impressed with battery life, audio quality, and the sturdiness is the product
- The batteries on these headphones also surpassed my expectations because of how long they lasted.