Product Comparison: Edifier W855BT vs Edifier W830BT
- Very light weight and did NOT make my ears sweat at all today even after testing them for a couple of hours.
- The ear pads were SUPER comfy. Not sure how they would stand the test of time but I couldn't complain about the comfort. Great size and weight.
- It's light weight and ear pads are soft so you don't feel any pressure on your head.
- They are light weight and very comfortable. If your looking for a SOLID pair of headphones without breaking the bank these are it.
- Comfortable, both the headband cushion, and the ear pads. Light weight with a good over ear sealing.
- The Edifiers do look very nice with a much smaller head profile, in fact I think the looks are great, and they are very light and comfortable.
- Very clean and loud Bass, light weight and ear pads are soft so you don't feel any pressure on your head.
- They were comfortable, light, and had insane battery life.
- They are cushy, comfortable, and lightweight. I could wear them all day no problem.
- They are lightweight and feel well made - despite being mostly plastic. They are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly.
- I haven’t run into BT connection problems and the controls are easy to use.
- The sound is great, for my use which is listening to audiobooks, TV shows/movies, and some music.
- The cushions are soft and comfortable. Great product for an awesome price!
- Excellent balance of lows, mids and highs. I do wish the bass was more prominent. The mids are present and warm. The highs are just as much, and aren't too aggressive.
- It had trouble connecting to my phone (Samsung) tried for about 5 minutes and gave up, don’t like using headphones for my phone anyway.
- I love this headphones. They have great sound quality and the bluetooth works really well.
- Sound quality is balanced. The NFC connectivity is cool too.
- Build doesn't feel cheap. Bluetooth is very quick to connect.
- Bass was there but only really effective at higher volumes. Highs were there but felt far away on some songs.
- The Micro USB charging cover felt cheap and felt inevitable it would break off in the near future.
- Super comfortable, we’ve never had a problem with connecting to Bluetooth or staying connected, and the battery lasts for ages.
- Battery life is good, connectivity range is good, audio quality is solid.
- Best Headphone I ever had in my life. Great battery life, all kinds of connection, such as Bluetooth, NFC and via cable.
- Battery life is long, i only need to charge it once, maybe twice a week to last me 3-4 hours use every day.
- The battery life is amazing, the sound is pretty good, and the bluetooth itself is really easy to use with little to no trouble.
- Great value for price ratio. Lightweight, comfortable, excellent battery, and sound quality is really good.
- The battery life is also impressive, and I didn't need to charge them during my entire trip.
- These headphones that were durable, foldable and had true sound fidelity and made of quality materials and long lasting battery life.
- Extreme longevity. I have charged these only once since I got them a month ago and have used them for about 1 hour daily and am still left with 60% charge.
- The battery life is phenomenal. The sound quality is the best I've heard since I switched over to bluetooth headsets a few years ago.