Product Comparison: Edifier W828NB vs Edifier W860NB
- They are light enough, but still feel strong and sturdy.
- The Edifiers are light and not in a cheap way, with a perfect fit over my ears.
- They feel so comfortable and light and sound so good, you will not want to take them off. Really!!
- They are very comfortable and lightweight. I simply love my headphones!!
- They are lightweight with impeccable design in movement right down to the last screw and button.
- VEEEERY Light weight and did NOT make my ears sweat at all today even after testing them for a couple of hours.
- Very light weight and did NOT make my ears sweat, only used them inside.
- These headphones had everything. They were comfortable, light, and had insane battery life.
- They are light weight and very comfortable. If your looking for a SOLID pair of headphones without breaking the bank these are it. They get a bad ass seal of approval!
- Lightweight, good sound for the price, very low price, good materials.
- The quality of these headphones are great, including the design with chrome metal rims on each side of the paddings.
- It gives it this premium look. Plus they're really comfortable while wearing them for more than a few hours.
- When using the noise cancelling button, the sound is deeper with more bass.
- They are very confortable. You can wear them for hours.
- Bluetooth connection was super easy with no applications to download. Sound is great.
- The buttons were easy to find and with some common sense they were easy to use.
- The case it comes with is really nice and perfect to travel with. Wish every company did this.
- The ear pads were SUPER comfy. Not sure how they would stand the test of time but I couldn't complain about the comfort.
- Good clickable solid buttons, I was able to pair with my phone and my laptop at the same time and I could change in between the two with a few clicks, solid.
- Sound quality for is more that great, very clear very detailed from low 30% to 100% still clear, I listen to random tracks nothing specific.
- This is a laudable product! The battery life alone should win your hearts over; it is stupendously ample.
- I used them on a 5 hour flight & the battery power was good. No complaints!
- Comfortable, good sound, drowns out lots of background noise, great battery life.
- The sound quality is awesome and the blue tooth is a great feature. It's very long lasting too.
- Bought these a little while back for my boyfriend he loves them he hasn't had to charge the battery yet since he got then they last forever it seems.
- Battery life… well that speaks for it self 8+hours a day… and I’m on seventh day… you do the math… just keeps going…
- The battery life is also impressive, and I didn't need to charge them during my entire trip.
- I wanted headphones that were durable, foldable and had true sound fidelity and made of quality materials and long lasting battery life.
- The only thing I worry about when it comes to battery is how are these not over yet!
- These Edifier have great sound quality, AWESOME features, great battery life, very comfortable, and pretty good active noise cancellation.