Product Comparison: Hoover Linx BH50010 vs Hoover BH50020PC Linx Signature
- It's CORDLESS!!! It might as well be the invention of the microwave. I can vacuum without limits, I feel so free!!!
- There's a switch for tile/hardwoods floors and another for carpets. I have pure white shiny ceramic tiles covering my foyer, kitchen and kitchen seating area.
- It's cordless, the battery lasts long enough for me to clean the whole first level of my floor.
- Good power, 2 settings, bagless tank easy to remove and clean.
- The vacuum will lose suction before the battery dies. Although there is an indicator light for the battery charge, there is still a noticeable decrease in suction power once the indicator lights get to the last couple of settings.
- Does not stand up to deep cleaning and heavy pet hair.
- It definitely pales in comparison to full-size vacuums, but does a decent job of light to medium duty vacuuming, and works great on bare floors.
- It's light weight and having no cord is so much nicer than I thought. Just makes cleaning go that much quicker and not seem as daunting.
- Great light weight vacuum. Perfect for apts or small spaces with minimal carpet.
- This very light weight cordless vacuum cleaner is Wonderful. Suction and roller beater work exceptionally well on ceramic floors and carpets.
- It's very nice that the filter is washable.
- My only complaint is that it struggles with longer hairs. I have a long haired cat and I find that every once in a while I have to take the catch off and clean out the hole where it goes into the catch.
- Size. It's so light and easy to move around. My kids (ages 6,5,5 &3) now fight over who can vacuum. I sit down eating bon bons while they take turns vacuuming the house.
- Easy to assemble, turns easily and rolls well, light weight, canister easy to empty.
- Very light weight and cleans several rooms in just minutes!
- Super light weight. So easy to maneuver. Is amazing at being able to fit in the smaller tighter small bathroom areas too.
- It is light weight and small enough to clean around toilets and other narrow spaces.
- Lightweight, powerful, compact, cordless, easy to maneuver.
- Oh yeah, it is small and light.
- This little vacuum works great for spot cleaning and even larger jobs.
- I like it, but my wife absolutely LOVES this thing! It's light weight, very portable/flexible/moveable.
- Its light weight and way better than most corded vacuums I've used.
- I can see the dirt! The clear canister is incredibly rewarding to me. I love seeing how much filth I'm sucking up and it makes me want to vacuum more. Even my kids are excited by this feature.
- The one feature that I see as positive is that the battery is detachable to be charged in separate charger. So you could have two (2) batteries and continue vacuuming when one has to be recharged.
- It has a swivel feature so it's easy to maneuver around with ease.
- There are no attachments or even attachment kits available for this. Some times I want to get in the deep, dark places that are too hard for my vacuum to reach and it can't.
- Does not go flat enough to go under bed or dresser.
- Handle falls off when carrying- drives me nuts! It reattaches, but it is flipping annoying.
- Wheel bearings are MUCH better, and feel more solid; general construction feels better.
- To have even mediocre brushes in a vacuum so small and light, is great.
- It has two settings, no bristles for light cleaning on hard surfaces or bristles for carpets. We have a small house, less than probably between 800 - 1000 sq ft and I can clean the whole house before the battery needs recharging.
- What I really like about it is the battery status indicator to let you know how much battery life you have left.
- The dust Cartridge isn't exactly difficult to put back but it is the hardest to manipulate of all of the cartridges with which I have dealt.
- Battery light indicates how much life I have left in the battery. I can vacuum for about 40 minutes on a full charge. There is never a weak suction, when the power runs low it shuts off. There is either a good suction or no suction.
- The charger lights up to reveal when it's ready again. I'm takes about 3 hours to recharge.
- The power from the battery is strong enough to do a good job on my carpets without multiple passes. The sound is pleasant.
- I wish it came with another battery. I could vacuum all day long if I didn't have to spend 3 hours waiting for it to recharge.
- It would be nice if I could charge it without having to remove the battety and place it in the charger.
- When fully charged, it lasts for 17 minutes. The battery is separate which is great.
- The battery is also quick and easy to remove, charge, and replace, when it needs it.
- The battery holds a charge long enough for me to vacuum my downstairs (LR, DR, kitchen, 2 beds, 2 baths, and laundry room, with juice left over).
- Battery life isn't great, but honestly it doesn't bother me that much, because for the portability and ease of use, and at this price point, you are going to have a trade-off.
- Battery life is acceptable, definitely, for a single use, but you probably want to charge the thing each time you use it.