Product Comparison: Dyson Ball Multi Floor vs Dyson Cinetic Big Ball (DC75)
- Bagless, washable filters, easy to maneuver, lightweight, sturdy & decent attachments/accessories.
- Suction is great, it'll pull dirt into it that I see next to it on the wood floor.
- Powerful vacuum when it's free of clogs and has clean filters
- This is fantastic for normal vacuuming on flat surfaces. I’m always amazed at the amount of dirt and animal hair it picks up.
- Bagless- you can see all the dirt and dust you pick up
- The ball and wheels are large so it is hard to get under furniture like coaches and beds.
- The main selling point for me was that there are no filters to wash. I hardly ever remembered to wash the filters in my other Dyson, so it’s like this vacuum was made for me!
- I have a cat and a dog(long haired), live in a 2 bedroom apartment. This vacuum is perfect, I can even vacuum the entire house with one electrical plug! I’ve not had an issue with the bin being “too small”.
- I vacuum once or twice a week and only empty it once each use, it usually doesn’t make it to the max fill line.
- It is easy to maneuver, sucks a lot better than my old cheap Hoover and it also doesn't suck up the area rugs off the carpet, instead, it just goes over them and keeps vacuuming.
- My issue is with how small the waste bin is. It feels like I have to empty the unit every time I use it.
- Easy to maneuver. Easy to assemble
- Too heavy for my mother. (She is 60 as of now)
- Heavier than I expected
- This sucker feels like a workout, hard to push, hard on wrists with the twisting ball
- Very easy to maneuver and light weight.
- I did not find it heavy at all, and it was very easy to maneuver.
- The handle is made of light weight plastic which I find ridiculous considering it weighs a ton.
- It is heavier than what I am used to, and I think if I had arthritis or carpal tunnel I would find this hard to use.
- It takes awhile to get used to maneuvering it, the ball is big and gets in the way of vacuuming under the bed or up against the base of the kitchen cabinets so you have to switch to attachments to do those jobs.
- Pretty flexible with you try to get those corners.
- Self adjusting height (goes from wood floors to different carpet heights)
- Small form floor brush allows it to go under couches and chairs with ease, and gets along the walls very well.
- Easy to empty canister with the push of a button
- Extension hose (when extending) is pretty stiff. Might be a design thing in order for it to retract properly. But it works great.
- The hose is really awkward to use and get back in place
- Good suction, nice assortment of attachments, easy to empty, feels very well-made and substantial.
- I used the vacuum and many of the attachments and I feel like my house is very clean.
- This works great for me, although I haven't had it for years to test the filter free feature. I love all the tools that came with it. The "allergy" version is simply the same vacuum with more tools.
- It's powerful, has plenty of suction, features, attachments, and a good warranty. The vacuum performed basic and specialized tasks well in the testing I've done in two weeks.
- No back or place on vacuum for all attachments. I know there is a separate bag we can purchase but even if they included a cheap one it would be appreciated
- Limited onboard tools, a bit heavy for older people to lift and carry, DIFFICULT TO MANEUVER, the 'hard' built-in extension is too long making it difficult to clean close up items, debris does not easily 'dump' from canister.
- Love the long cord
- The cord is easy to handle and the right length - it gives you plenty of length to vac the whole kitchen or LR w/o replugging into an outlet.
- The power cord just flat out sucks. No automatic cord retractor ends up being SUPER annoying on this machine because the cord does not have any texture to the casing, so it gets tangled very easily and gets hard twists often.
- The cord is not retractable, so it is every where on the floor when vacuuming
- The suction is VERY powerful.
- The power cable is almost too long, which is probably never a bad thing with vacuums cleaners
- It's increased performance, lowered maintenance, much longer cord and attachment hose, bigger cleaning head, quieter hum.
- The cord is super long, though, so you can probably vacuum your whole house without having to find a new plug. That's a plus.
- I give it a four only because it whistles and the cord is a bit cumbersome.