Product Comparison: Prolimatech PK-3 vs Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut
- It was super easy for me to squeeze out and use.
- My temps are very good and I've had no issues of any kind.
- Great stuff. More than enough for 3-4 applications. Temperatures have dropped dramatically.
- Very hard to spread. Like chunky peanut butter.
- This stuff is a little harder to spread thin than others I've used.
- Seems to work well, after a few months the temps are still nice and low.
- This is very easy to apply. Excellent thermal conductivity.
- The paste is very tough and thick, so you can only squeeze it out of the tube with great force.
- This is definitely enough for 2-3 laptops.
- Simple to apply. No issues a month after its use.
- Enough for single CPU installation.
- I found it very easy to apply and it seems to be working great.
- Wonderful paste. Enough for several applications.
- Loved the applicator that made it easy to spread a nice thin.
- The paste can be easily applied.