Product Comparison: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut vs Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut
- The conductivity of thermal transfer of this paste is unlike any other. It is truly superb!
- I bought this due to the thermal conductivity rating at 12.5 W/mk and the temperature range -250C /+350C.
- The thermal conductivity of the stuff is amazing, and I did not find any more difficult to apply than other brands. Highly recommended.
- This stuff is amazing – properly applied, the system now idles at 45° C and hovers around 80° C under full load.
- I use this on all my builds. It has the best thermal conductivity of any non conductive thermal paste.
- The paste is softer and easier to work with compared to other big brand names.
- First time using this product with great success.
- Used it on PS4 Pro, which is now running quieter and cooler.
- Great thermal transfer conductivity.
- Best non-conductive paste currently available.
- Its non conductive and applies pretty smooth.
- The tube is extremely small. Enough only for a single application.
- The material doesn't spread very easily.
- Easy to apply, good quality and does the job extremely well.
- It comes with a special tip helping you to apply a good thin layer without making a mess.