Product Comparison: GELID GC-Extreme vs Noctua NT-H1
- Excellent thermal conductivity, I use it also for very high power LEDs with thermal pads in direct contact with the heat sink.
- This has been excellent stuff, using on my 6600K and have no complaints.
- Easy to spread and not too viscous.
- Dropped temps on my laptop and desktop.
- Perfect consistency and temps are great.
- It kept my 5820k nice and cool.
- High performance - Great for overclocking.
- Can be stored for later use (up to 2 years).
- Gelid GC-Extreme is easy to work with and easy to clean up.
- Good Thermal Compound as it is soft and easy to spread out.
- Non conductive is a nice feature.
- This is the best thermal interface material available.
- Absolutely amazing stuff. Amazing kit content.