Product Comparison: IC Diamond 24 Carat vs IC Diamond 7 Carat
- I've been using IC Diamond between an overclocked Intel 3770K and Noctua NH-D15 since 2013 in a computer that has never turned off.
- This IC Diamond thermal paste provides is outstanding compared to other products on the market that I have used in the past.
- In my opinion, IC Diamond is the top of non-conductive thermal.
- Non-conductive and gave me excellent temps.
- Spreads easier, cleans up easily, non conductive and gave me excellent temps.
- Does a good job conducting heat.
- Good thermal conductivity.
- Reduces temperature of laptops immediately, not thermally conductive.
- Works great. Due to its' viscosity.
- It does feel a little odd due to its high viscosity.
- The amount in the tube is good for 2-3 applications.
- This is some absolutely fantastic thermal paste!
- One of the best thermal compounds. It keeps everything on average 10-15°C cooler than oem compounds.
- The diamonds will scratch your perfect finish on your heatink.
- The material is like a solid plug in the syringe and won't even come out.