Product Comparison: TOPPING DX7S vs TOPPING D50
- The DAC section is rich sounding and lively. Excellent sound stage.
- The amp section is tuned to the DAC. Using this with Focal Elex headphones works very well-very musical.
- Using DAC with the THX AAA amp brings out more detail.
- For this purpose, The DX7S is way awesome, clear sound, no problems about that.
- Output impedance not optimal. Remote control needs to be purchased separately.
- Fantastic product. Installed in seconds and dramatically improved the quality of the output of my desktop PC.
- Not only is it able to function as a great USB DAC suitable for both Desktops and Laptops, it is also a excellent headphone amp for your media player.
- The biggest lure of this device is its excellent sound - you will not be disappointed.
- The sound is a whole lot less muddy than the stereo system set-up, i can now turn my phones up and not lose detail.
- Works great! I use it to DAC my headphone EQ and amp.
- Ergonomically, the unit is built exceptionally well: it's much smaller than I expected.
- The unit feels heavy and has a quality feel to it.
- Works perfectly! And very good size!
- I've never had digital music sound so good, the quality isnt turntable good but it's really really good, nice size and weight.
- I've downloaded drivers, uninstalled, reinstalled, turned off, unplugged, everything I've tried hasn't worked, not perfect size too.
- The actual fit and finish of the case and hardware parts are very good. Unit is compact and light.
- This item has a good solid feel to it. The item is impressive to look at.
- This is a nice little unit. Good enough for the computer rig for sure.
- I liked the light weight of the box. And I did not like the lack of a remote control.
- All the people to whom I demonstrated this device were surprised that such a small DAC is so expensive for its size. Then all these people were pleasantly surprised by the sound quality.
- So far the DX7s has been working fine and my headphones do sound good plugged into it.
- The remote is the same high quality aluminum build as the primary unit.
- Sturdy metal construction, great sound quality, super easy set up. Highly recommend.
- No cables plugged or unplugged, the third day after turning on the device and the computer, the device no longer shows up in the Device Manager.
- The problem is that the device's USB port software hangs up.
- The volume level is very acceptable. I like LOUD music and I never have to turn it up more than 60% or so.
- I have this hooked to my pc also using Waves plugins for the bass, nice setup, you won't be disappointed in this amp.
- Sounds great and would recommend this item for others. Sounds the best via the USB port.
- It's got all the inputs and outputs you'll need. Good device, surely recommend.
- Buzz in the background which is only audible during quiet passages.