Product Comparison: CAYIN N3 vs Fiio M3K Mini
- Screen is certainly large enough to watch videos or view photos, etc.
- I think that a better player would be hard to find for anywhere near this price. Great sound on my Audioquest NightHawk headphones.
- This player exceeded expectations for an entry level DAP. Very clean, powerful, balanced sound.
- No internal storage. MicroSD only. This seems to be consistent with most players around this price range, but I would prefer both.
- Display shows large art image and microscopic small text. Opposite small image and large text would be better when playing music clips.
- The player is great and and the imaging is nice when listening to music.
- The M3K has great build quality and design, a surprisingly good screen, good sound quality.
- The sound from the AK4376A DAC being utilized is outstanding and punches well above its weight.
- You cannot use the internal memory so don't forget the micro SD card.
- Currently, sometimes album art is not displayed and the player won't acknowledge a few songs.
- The size is really nice for someone who is on the go like I am. My main music listening places are in the car, working out, and at work where I am quite mobile.
- I am able to stick this into a pocket without it looking like i'm walking around with stolen goods and it's so light that I almost forget it's there.
- Nice size. Not too big. Not too small. And not too heavy. Perfect! Recommended.
- I bought this to keep from running down the battery in my Samsung Note 4 phone. The small size is nice. The value for the money is pretty good.
- Very pleased overall with this mostly because of the excellent sound & small size.
- The M3K is a great device: simple UI, compact size, good audio, and long battery life.
- I like the small size and ease of use. I use it in my garage connected to a stereo and in the yard with earphones.
- Nice build materials, pretty good ui, physical side buttons, nice compact size.
- I like this product because it is compact and simple to use, I use it every day to listen to different types of music and the quality of sound is great.
- Too small therefore a great fidelity to lose it.
- The rounded edges make the device more comfortable to hold.
- Very good sound. More punch than my HiFiMan SuperMini. Blu tooth works good with my JBL Everest Elite 700 headphones.
- The great feature is the superior bluetooth wireless features in this player, including the new apt-X bluetooth technology.
- You can add m3u playlists, however, I can't get them to show up under the playlist section. Instead, you'll have to browse your folder for them.
- No radio, video, voice recorder, stopwatch, eBook reader, etc. It's odd that many players in the $20-30 range have such features, but more expensive units like this one do not.
- Sound quality is great, I don't believe in the HiFi sound thing so I didn't try to compare FLAC 16 bits and 24 bits. But it sounds great in player mode as well as in external DAC mode.
- Interface is relatively straightforward with no lag. Nice size, colorful screen.
- The case has a rubberized polymer cover that is grip-friendly.
- Touch buttons can be annoying sometimes but you can also use physical buttons to navigate the interface.
- The power connection and SD card slot are vulnerable to water intrusion, so keep it dry.
Fiio M3K Mini
- Battery life is excellent (at least 8-10+ hours so far). Audio quality via Bluetooth is great, likely better with pro-quality headphones.
- The touch buttons are very sensitive. Good sound quality and battery life.
- Battery life is about what they claim so far. The Bluetooth works well.
- I've been having problems with battery life. The battery drains completely in less than 5 days when the player is idle.
- After a year the battery doesn't hold much of a charge anymore.
- The battery life is good for a player of this quality. It can push my Sennheisers well without going dry.
- The interface is good, the sound quality is great, it can do folders or tags organization, the screen shows a lot, and album art looks good, battery life is good, file transfers go well.
- It really does have quite the battery life, it could last awhile before really needing a charge.
- Great sound quality and battery life, and charges via micro usb.
- After a month, I stopped holding the charge and had to charge 2 times more often.
Fiio M3K Mini