Product Comparison: Pioneer XDP-100R-S vs Pioneer XDP-30R
- The screen artwork is awesome. The build quality is amazing. It is beautiful to look at.
- It sounds so good, I can't stop listening once I start. I guess this replaces my Pioneer RT-909.
- For the price you get excellent sound, lots of memory space, and features that none other can match.
- I've owned this player around a year now & I have to say I'm still impressed. The sound quality is amazing!
- The sound quality is excellent especially when paired with balanced ear modules.
- The display is small but sufficient. Most of the time this device is in your pocket anyways.
- Great product and great sound. I use LCD2 headphones and this is a great portable DAC.
- The battery life is to short,but i love the rest sounds impressive and storage capacity more i need.
- The sound is hard to fault. It is amazing that that a player this compact can sound so good. Also i like the display.
- The display is not big, but easy to use, I'm used to it and I really like it!
- I love this player, plays all formats, is well-built, sounds amazing and is compact.
- Does what it advertises to do well, nice display, compact size.
- It’s small and easy to use. Has great sound quality snd love the read screen.
- I liked how small and compact it is, the sound is amazing for how little it is.
- Love the player. It is awesome. Easy to use. And compact. Will buy from again ty.
- I like the fact that it's small and light. So easy to carry around.
- I don't think you can find a better DAP at this price and this compact and easy to use.
- Lighted weight, good ampifiier and sounds. Sturdy build, really good quality.
- Good sound quality, good battery life, very well built and light.
- The Pioneer XDP-30R (B) is an amazing little device. It’s quite light.
- The sound is amazing and I'm able to transfer music and playlists from iTunes seamlessly after purchasing a 3rd party app.
- This player has lots of adjustments to the sound. All kinds of adjustments not on any of my other players. It is sleek and well built.
- Wonderful player with high resolution sound. With option for external memory capacity of storing music maximum 400GB.
- The software UI is just fine, being well orgnaized and easy to navigate.
- Bluetooth pairing is very easy, but staying connected is not. One ear will go out, then the other and then after a few seconds the connection will come back. This is within a building, not outside.
- It played every sound format I tried with ease. Highly Recommended.
- Clear crisp sound, bluetooth and WiFi both connect seamlessly.
- The unit is a nice size for me, has reasonable battery life, great sound and features, and fast WIFI / Bluetooth.
- The controls have a delayed response of between 5-15 seconds, or do not register having been selected (e.g. Sync Added Songs);
- The only real negative is Pioneer's X-DAP software. Skip it. Use another program to organize your music and just drag and drop it on the SD card.
- The battery life is unpredictable, but it's a lot better than an ipod.
- After a full battery charge eleven hours listening of music with the screen turned off.
- Best player for the money, good battery life, powers my Bose and Sennheiser headphones no problem.
- The battery lasts about 11 hours with even some video clips.
- After using it for a week or so, I have to add that it has very short battery life- barely enough for a weekend with moderate use.
- Good sound quality and battery life, user interface is stable generally speaking.
- Battery life seems very good. I haven't performed a run-down test, but a long travel day with 6 hours in the air and some listening in cabs and at the airports meant roughly 50% battery use.
- Great battery life when in pure music mode. Can play tunes all day long before I have to charge it.
- The only possible downside is the battery life. With heavy listening and WIFI on (for more than a few hours a day) I have to charge it daily.
- Short battery life. Mine, brand new, gives me maybe 3 or 4 hours, at best. I turn it off when I don't use it and try to keep the screen time to a minimum.