Product Comparison: Hidizs AP200 vs Hidizs AP100
- The sound is great and the display is amazing if compare with same price devices.
- The sound quality is good its give new life to my sound monitoring headphones.
- HIDIZS has a done a nice job with this new player. Build quality, sound quality and display quality are great!
- The build quality is very good and the sound is the best out of all the micro daps. Hidiz did a bang up job on the output power and tone of this tiny beast.
- I absolutely love this Mp3 Player. Its sleek and easy to use. The sound quality is suprisingly crisp and I will be using it for all my music now.
- I've never had a problem with it. I highly recommend this player for anyone in the market for a high end unit, and still at a reasonable price compared to the competition.
- I'm so glad I bought this MP3 player. The sound quality is great and it's very easy to use.
- I bought this unit to replace my Cowon D2 that recently died. The Hidizs is superior to the Cowon in sound quality and equil in build quality.
- The sound quality is fantastic. Much better then a phone or the multitude cheap plastic players that litter Amazon.
- The player is well built, and nice looking, and very convenient to operate.
- Unit is small, well built, with very responsive touchscreen (yes, could be too small to operate for person with big hands) and surprisingly good battery life, considering the size.
- Compact, light, and well-made. Lovely sound. Good price. Recommended.
- Very good sound quality, compact, and superb battery life, outstanding design!
- You can't beat the compact design of this little gem. The material is great and holds up well in a gym environment.
- With this little guy I can use it instead of my phone and not worry about it. It's small enough that I don't even notice it in my pocket.
- This device feels like an improvement. It's small and solid, has a decent display and UI, and the sound quality is excellent.
- Nice size. Small enough to fit in a pocket, but large enough for a decent-sized screen.
- The first thing that struck me about the HIDIZS player is how small it is... I mean really, really small!
- If you're interested in using it at the gym or on the go, it's very light and compact.
- I like it... it's small compact, powerful to drive my headphones.... it fills those low quality mp3's up and it got a micro SD slot.
- The player is very good, not as many features as the Fiio x5ii but it has only just hit the market a little while ago. It has already updated it self no problem after the update.
- The touch screen works really well, quick and accruate reaction.
- Great Bluetooth connection, supports aptX , probably the lowest price you could get for an aptX player.
- Small and lightweight, simple controls, file type system allows you to drag and drop media, pairs easily with Bluetooth devices and sounds great!
- This is my second music player and the app is very easy to use. The battery last long, in conclusion I am very happy with this device.
- Looks great, built solid, and the sound is tremendous. Interface recognizes all media, including sd card. Worth every penny. Very very happy.
- Great sound. Very straightforward UI. Silicone case by Hidisz is available.
- The sound is absolutely superb and the unit is so versatile. It will play just about any file format and allows you to customize the playback.
- I'm using the player in the car and being able to play FLAC files rather than MP3s makes a huge difference.
- Wonder if I can alter font size on the display - would like larger font sometimes.
- Long battery life, it could last about 10hours with a full charge battery.
- Build quality and sound quality are great. Battery life using Bluetooth appears to be very good.
- The battery power is great and is quickly charge with the USB-C charger.
- The battery life is very poor (approximately 3 to 4 hours of play time on a full charge). The unit get noticeably hot to the touch during use.
- Poor battery life, I feel the stated battery life is a lie. Very dissapionted.
- I find its minimalist footprint perfect for the gym and with a great battery life, easy portability, outstanding sound, this is a definite buy for a mid range player.
- Battery life is well above average, track refresh time is typical, the control buttons work fine with distinct tactile feedback, and it has no problem connecting to a PC as a storage device.
- Sound quality is excellent. Battery life is a good 8 hours continuous listening.
- Battery life seems shorter than the previous model; on long drives I to rock mining camps I could charge it once and play it daily for 3-4 hours for 3 days before recharging; this one only makes it 2 days.
- My battery life is ~3 hours, using Bluetooth earbuds, which I consider poor.