Product Comparison: Aune M1S vs xDuoo X10
- It sounds amazing: black background, excellent dynamics, accurate and spacious stage, brilliant tonal accuracy.
- The Aune M1S has a spacious, crystal clear sound with no particular emphasis to any part of the frequency spectrum.
- The display screen quality and resolution are very good for a music player, and the user interface is snappy in responding.
- The player is built to last, very heavy, but solid. Sounds great with my professional studio headphones.
- There is no built-in memory, so you have to immediately spend money on a memory card.
- Very intuitive you can practically use it with out reading the instructions, very user friendly.
- Sound is very good, wont blow you away. The screen is nice, shows the song title, album title time remaining and how long is the song.
- The UI seems to be pretty good you can find your music by looking under albums, artist or genre, you will need to scroll down, but does not bother me.
- The X10 is well built and is easy to organize my files in folder making it very easy to locate certain programs.
- I have 9543 files on my duoo and did experience a very long lag. After grouping the files into folders of about 200 or 300 each prublem solved.
- A compact size that will be with you anywhere and will look great.
- Turn on the music and put it in your pocket and enjoy the music.
- Weight well balanced and great size for one-handed operation.
- I like its compactness and very great sound for this size.
- The player is heavy but if you’re like me, this is a good thing, means they put the necessary build into it.
- Looks very well made is not heavy although it has an aluminum casing and not too big.
- Great player, perfect sound. I fell in love with its size.
- It fits perfectly in my hand, excellent size and weight. Sound quality is superb with a gain switch that comes into its own if using less or more sensitive headphones.
- This one is much smaller and nicer than my old players. Very happy with the purchase.
- It is big, fairly heavy and old school in operation but if your number one concern is sound quality then you would be a fool not to try it.
- It has excellent extension in bass and treble and makes every reasonable headphone I’ve thrown at it sound wonderful.
- Powerful enough to drive many full sized headphones. Sound quality is great unbalanced, but really goes to another level unbalanced.
- Blown away how great this sounds. Built well, fast UI. Great product!
- No tag based browsing even though it reads tags, CUE based gapless (annoying), no EQ, no standalone DAC.
- It doesn't have the deep sleep function as other music players, if you don't shut down it before you leave it, it will drain the battery pretty soon.
- The wheel or turn table feels cheap, but overall seems to be very well made.
- The button arrangement above the wheel is a plus. I find myself using them more than the wheel. Truly feels nice in my hand. The optical cable seems to be a bit over sized.
- It will also offer twice the storage space accepting twin micro SD cards up to 128GB each. I found the OS quite intuitive and easy to master.
- One major disappointment I have is that on this day in age with all the technology the player will not show the album cover and no equalizer.
- It has a 256gb of storage (2 micro SD cards) hard to find any DAP with that kind of storage at this price.
- High power, solid sound signature, good battery life, flexible OS.
- Great sound and interface, as well as an amazing battery that lasts all day.
- Admired by the sound and the player itself. Enough battery life for me that hasn’t failed me yet.
- Unfortunately, the battery does not last long in standby mode, it is about the same time as when listening.
- Battery life is about the 8 to 10 hours listed in the specs. In fact, the battery lasts only 5 hours. Very upset.
- One charge is enough for me to use it throughout the day.
- Inside the built-in battery, which is enough for more than 9 hours of continuous music playback. Everything as described by the manufacturer.
- I have been using it for 3 months and there were no problems with the battery, it works like new.
- Only the battery could be better and the control wheel isn't very good. My fingers are slipping on the wheel.
- Battery life is very poor, I get a low battery warning after 2 hours, at 2.25 hours it cuts out.