Product Comparison: Andis GTO 04710 vs Wahl 9620-500
- The shape up machine is well made . Sold at a great price and it's an outstanding product. I used it a few times and it's working good.
- works well. cuts close
- It's sharp and cuts to about 150th of an inch. No itch no burn. With this blade you'll be able to get into every nook & cranny.
- The blade hasn't dulled at all and the motor works as well as the day I bought it which was just about a year ago.
- I would love for them to be sharper but I guess there could be some adjustments made that can get them where I want them to be, but right out the box they were not as sharp as I wanted them.
- had to adjust the blades because they were slightly crooked and not aligned. Other than that they worked great.
- received it and 3 days later it seized up, tryed oiling didn't work finally took blades off oiled put back together now doesn't cut as close.
- Stronger, smoother closed & open guard adjustment - feels far more assured than what I'm used to on cheaper sets.
- I've only used these a handful of times so far but remain very impressed. Definitely recommended.
- Very easy to use and such a good quality for the price I paid.
- No more bowl cuts and no more overpriced hair stylist.
- I was impressed with how sturdy all of the attachments felt, and equally impressed with the solid feel of the unit itself.
Andis GTO 04710
Andis GTO 04710
Andis GTO 04710
- great design, close cut, couldn't be happier.
- On top of that the cast metal exterior gives it a nice solid feel.
- Too heavy and very thick body, therefore awkward handling.
- However, the T-blade head is not the most comfortable thing raking across my scalp. I like the trimmer, but don't think that I'd buy the same ones for the same application.
- First impressions of this product were the great design and the weight. Although a noticeable increase in weight from my Andis Pivot Pro, the durability and closeness of the cut should greatly makeup for it.
- Heavier feel. I value this b/c I have large hands. The heavier feel of these provides better guidance, especially during faster movements.
- Great kit, will last quite a few years if cared for properly. Nice compact kit.
- Even the cord is hefty. I also like that the case can hold everything but is still compact.
- Fits all into a box, compact, and easy to move.
- It's too heavy for such a poor performance it shows.
- It cuts close and the blades are adjustable and it's easy to use.
- This cuts just as well especially considering the price. With proper maintenance it'll last at least a yr b4 needed new blades.
- Great trimmer for balding and lineups. Blade is adjustable, watch youtube tutorial for gapping the blade or take it to a barber and see if you can get him to do it (tip him well if he does) WOULD NOT recommend to "Zero Gap" the blade if you are not a professional licensed Barber with exlerience.
- Hair/beard lining made easy!
- I prefer adjusting them because they get so hot but other than that I highly recommend getting them.
- I've been using Andis for years and my expectations have always been met. One issue though. It gets very HOT after long usage.
- No matter how small or large the adjustment, the gaurd stays in place once adjusted.
- 1/2 and 1 & 1/2 guards are included. These allow more flexibility and safety when blending fades.
- In my case, I'm spending much less time going back and forth between the 0, 1, and 2 gaurds - the half guards hit the mid points much better and faster.
- It was used for a quick trim, and did cut through the hair with ease. On this front, I was quite pleased.
- he clipper guards are my favorite part, there are a lot of options.
- Plus, the corded trimmers always have a consistent power.
- I like the size of them and the strength of the motor. With that said there are some shortcomings namely the blade getting hot.
- Strong motor Edge ups are simple.
- Easy to use, quiet, and doesn't require a great deal of pressure when lining.
- It is not very loud nor does it vibrate heavy.
- The unit being corded is a HUGE advantage as far as I'm concerned.
- Not cordless. Thankfully the cord is longer than most so this wasn't a pain point for me.
- The cord sheath is a single barrel rather than the typical scored double sided deal on my previous clippers so less likely to get all twisty.
- The clipper has a very long cord, so I can have the boys stand in the bathtub to catch the hair while I cut their hair and there is still room to move around.
- The cord is generously long. They are just as loud as our old set. For us, that isn't an issue.
Andis GTO 04710