Product Comparison: Wahl 79524-2501 vs Remington HC4250
- My wife cuts my hair with them- military regulation and they do a great job.
- These clippers are a vast improvement over just a sharp pair of scissors--the clipper gives a more even, professional result & the proper technique's relatively easy to learn, thanks to YouTube videos.
- These clippers are sharp and give a nice, smooth cut--the blade's even adjustable for close cutting, just by flipping a lever up or down.
- I use it regularly, as 2/3 of my head is shaved, and i think as long as you take good care of the blade and keep it clean, you won't run into any issues.
- I also occasionally use it on my legs if i go without shaving for quite some time, heh, and it works fine for that, as well.
- My experience ran the clipper for more than 45 minutes and it was still running strong. The clipper can be used with the power cord (included) as well so that multiple consecutive uses can be attained.
- It holds a charge for a number of uses. Overall, I would highly recommend.
- The relatively wide and curved clippers makes it easier and quicker to cut your hair.
- It is great how it can be rinsed with water after use, making clean up much easier.
- Now with this new one the battery life is great and it will even run while it's charging. This part I love. But the new style pulls your hair!
- My take on it is if you are going to ensure you fully charge it each day before you use it, wonderful. If you are only going to cut one person's hair, wonderful, but it didn't hold it's charge as long as I would have liked.
- I'll admit, the 1st use was perfect. After that it stopped working. I did not use it for a few days and when I tried to use it for the 2nd time it lasted 30 seconds
- This clipper body is totally adequate for home cuts--it's well-weighted, balanced in the hand, has an easy-grip surface, and the clipper motor is powerful.
- Got it for my boyfriend and he loves it. Plastic Case is compact and keep all together. Has everything you need to shave/ cut hair by yourself.
- The clippers do what they should and the variety of different sized combs is very nice. The case is compact, but everything fits nicely.
- Varying length, easy to interchange plastic attachments for the Made in USA sheers. Nice storage case includes separate cord storage. Compact.
- This trimmer is more compact, runs quieter and is so easy to use.
- It is designed to easily fit in your hand and allows you to get a nice, close shave.
- It's easy to hold and light. Not as easy to do your head, but maybe just a learning curve.
- It fits perfectly in my hand, is very easy to use, and gets the job done better than what i was using before!
- It fits perfectly in my hand, has a good grip and doesn't slip while shaving.
- Unusual size and shape for a set of clippers but works surprisingly well.
- They come with a whole slew of attachments as you can see in the photo.
- You can adjust the cutting blade from skin tight up to about a 1/8" of hair and then you can begin adding plastic attachments that go up to several inches of hair.
- Bought these for a veteran friend who loves to shave his head. He said there were a lot of attachments.
- Pretty noisy and vibrate strongly in your hand.
- The plastic attachments are all the same color making it hard to quickly identify them.
- It comes with several "combs" that are clearly marked in lengths like 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm, and so on. The comb fits on the hair cutter nicely and tight. Using it is very easy. Just press the button and start gliding it over the skin.
- The wide blade is effective very quickly, though it's a little hard to layer with. But the real fly in the ointment is those guide combs.
- Ease of contouring to parts of the head you want to trim or cut. Its wonderful that they come with 9 different sized guards, so you have the ability to make sure different parts of the hair have different lengths if you want.
- The design and shape also allows you to easily reach around your ears and neckline as well. The blades are made of high quality Stainless Steel, making it super easy to cut through my son's super thick hair.
- They are moderately powerful. Not as powerful as my plug in clippers, but the wide blade more than makes up for it.
- One other thing to note is if you do end up purchasing this don't ever let it drop on or bump the blade screen. That thing is built way too fragile. I didn't drop mine and maybe bumped it against something but it left a nice crease in it.
- The cord is of good quality and a useful length, and the kit comes with a good assortment of attachments and tools, all in a compact case.
- The cord is a nice length and the quality seems to be reasonable, as well.
- The length of the cord is just the right distance to sit by the plug in and still have room to walk all around the head of the person.
- Love the ear attachments and how well the glide through my hair. I love the long cord as well.
- It plugs into the wall, which is slightly annoying, but i knew that going into it.
- Charger looks like a cell phone charger but dedicated to this device. The best part is HC4250 works when it is plugged in for charging. This is an improvement.
- Cored operation a definite plus.
- It will run for about 40 minutes when fully charged for 4 hours.
- It's the perfect size and charges quickly. It holds its charge the entire time.
- Charges quickly.