Product Comparison: Wahl 8451 vs Oster Classic 76
- The blades are very sharp out of the box.
- The size blades were different colors and that was really nice.
- Not only are they good clippers for the price but the way the clippers are shaped is good and the angle of the blade is nice.
- Hhe surgical blade cuts the hair fast and clean.
- The only downside is the blade is slightly misaligned so I will need to adjust that soon but that's no big deal.
- I had to return these as I felt like they weren't a zero overlap blade.
- At first it was worked well but shortly after the 3rd use, the blades kept pulling hair without a clip.
- The blades are sharp, and remain so because they are made from top quality steel.
- I highly recommend investing in the blade collection for this clipper as the quality shows in every cut
- COMES WITH 2 BLADES, GOOD BLADES, AGAIN WHEN YOU HOLD JUST THE BLADE IN YOUR HAND, YOU KNOW JUST BY THE WEIGHT OF IT, YOU ARE HOLDING A FINE PIECE OF AMERICAN STEEL, I DESIGN STEEL PARTS FOR A LIVING, SO I CAN APPRECIATE WELL MADE PRODUCTS.
- Easily Cuts Through Wet or Dry Hair.
- Oster has never let down,and the clipper blades stay pretty cool while cutting.
Oster Classic 76
Oster Classic 76
Oster Classic 76
- Sharp and light weight.
- Plastic body is lighter and stays cooler than metal.
- The medium size and weight makes them easy to handle and maneuver.
- Balanced weight, I have no problems using it and the clippers are neither fore, or rear heavy
- Weight is balanced and won't make your hands tired for extended use.
- Alittle heavy.
- Very easy to use and I didnt find the weight of it or shape to be of any difficulty to use.
- Lofty cost, overly loud buzz, and uncommonly heavy weight may put some users off, but that's the price I do not regret paying.
- This Clipper is the real deal, Salon quality and it cuts incredible, it is a bit heavy but with weight come quality.
- But in the sense that it is more than hand filling and very big, this is not a good thing. This makes it difficult to handle.
- Very large and a bit heavy; the size doesn't bother me, but most female stylists avoid these due to wrist strain.
- These clippers are mammoth in size, so if you have small hands you may have difficulty using them.
- It's rather large so you really can't use it for detail work without practice.
- Quiet, professional grade motor.
- The v9000 motor gets the job done in no time and they take a while before they even start to feel warm.
- Good clipper with various sizes. I like the 0.5 and 1.5 guides, good for fading short hair.
- Comfortable ergonomics and doesn't heat up as quickly.
- A couple of the clips often slip off when using the trimmer which led to a disasterous hair cut one time.
- Even though this has the V9000 motor, it still heats up if you're using it consistently for about 45 mins.
- No adjustable settings, no snap-on plastic guards, you pick a steel blade length, pop it in, and get to work.
- COMES WITH 2 BLADES, GOOD BLADES, AGAIN WHEN YOU HOLD JUST THE BLADE IN YOUR HAND, YOU KNOW JUST BY THE WEIGHT OF IT.
- The unit itself comes with two interchangeable, attachable blades: (a) size 1 and (b) size 000 (triple Zero)
- The material and quality of the parts seems good and seems like it will last for a long time.
- Gets hot, and doesn't have an ergonomic design.
- It has some serious cord, more than I'm used to on the last trimmer I had.
- It feels premium in my hand, with a strong sturdy cord.
- Runs really quiet and has a very sturdy and long cord.
- The cord went bad after about 10 months, so this product is now useless.
- The cord is a little stiff and shorter than I would have liked.
- THIS CLIPPERS HAVE AN ACTUAL MOTOR, A POWERFUL MOTOR, AND A 10 FOOT CORD.
- Gran machine power to many years of satisfaction. I love it.
- Even the power cord is thicker and seems like it would last a lot longer.
- The power cord is very sturdy and never curls up around itself like the power cables for cheap clippers.
- Super thick, long cord.