Product Comparison: Andis D-8 vs Oster 78705-018
- I like the attachments and it seems to hold a strong charge for a long time.
- I used it in dry or wet hair it works great, last a long time when charge completely .Last more then 2 hrs n I used it a lot between customers.
- The trimmer was immediately set up with a close to zero gap with no problems cutting the skin. No problems have been experienced with maintaining a charge on the Li battery.
- Love this product easy to handle great attachments keeps charge.
- It's not all about battery, or motor. It's about the BLADE. and it is SHARP!
- Just a little worried about the power button and charging port. Both seems flemsy.
- It takes time to get used to the technique for a first time beginner like me, but in the end I was able to get a lions cat on all my cats.
- This Oster and those at a similar level of quality will bring up your pet clipping game and make your animal's experience much better.
- My cat is a longhair cat that has very thin fur and this works very well for her.
- Also shave at a angle it works better for getting a close cut.
- The only drawback would be it gets hot kind of fast but not a big deal.
- Great product. Lightweight and easy to use.
- light weight easy to use trimmer. Light to the touch and easy on the hands.
- Not to big, not to small, just right.
- It very light perfect battery last awhile.
- I'm confused about what they meant. I dont like the material it's made of because it seems cheap, but maybe that's what was needed to make it so light weight.
- It isn't too heavy, has great power and doesn't over heat.
- It is not heavy and that was important for me.
- Easy to use. Has several different guard sizes. Durable. And high-quality.
- They get heavy after several minutes of grooming in various position and more importantly they get very hot, very quick.
- VERY BIG...I cannot stress how big this trimmer is. It was very uncomfortable to hold it was so large.
- WOW these clippers are the best thing ever.. forget wahl detailer these outclass them in every way.. For outlining the really are the BOSS.
- It has helped me do a lot of beards, mustaches and edges without the hassle of cords and or cheap trimmers.
- Great buy, I was surprise how good it perform, very sharp trimmer.
- So far so good with the razor.
- Great outliners, definitely the best wireless ones on the market
- Unfortunately these trimmers were terrible for me. They did not cut well unless the hair was EXTREMELY fine.
- Very efficient and easy to use. Dual speed is very handy.
- These clippers have two speeds, making them very versatile.
- Slow speed worked well, and the blades never even nicked the cat.
- The front half is metal and gets uncomfortably hot in your hand which you tend to hold in tight areas
- These work well if you don’t mind your hand getting burned, they heat up very quickly!
- SHAVES CLOSE AND CORDLESS.
- I even change it out with regular andis T blade with modifications. You dont loose any power and cuts powerful.
- Works good.Has good power.
- The battery keeps the charge for a long time and the motor is powerful.
- Very light weight and powerfull.
- The cords aren't too long or too short- unlike other clippers.
- The long cord is nice, and the two speeds work well.
- The cord is super long also--no need for an extension cord.
- Cord is super long and machine is pretty quiet for a clipper.
- It has a very long cord which is great. Seems built very well and light weight.