Product Comparison: Wahl 8110 vs Oster 78705-314
- The blades are very sharp.
- Ultra close cut that almost looks like you used a razor.
- First I had to adjust the blades so that the top blade does not extend beyond the bottom.You will get cuts otherwise.
- Cut is so close that you can cut yourself on softer skin so be careful.
- Blades wear out fast and start to cut you.
- As long as the blades are oil you shouldn't have a problem with them over heating.
- Im a professional Barber and these clippers are as good as it gets for the price.
- These clippers do not cut very well. Every time I cut hair with it it leaves lots of little hairs that the blade misses.
- Material appears to be very durable and professional.
- light weight and very easy to use.
- From its weight, you can tell that it is well-made and has plenty of torque to it.
- This thing has some weight to it and you can feel the quality.
- My husband feels that it's a good weight and secure when he's cutting.
- You would require a helping hand which I don't have. It is because of it's bulky size.
- They dont heat up quick, are lightweight and very quiet.
- Got a recommendation from my sons barber and these are well worth the money. I really like the wide small trimmer.
- The motor is well built and does not get so hot that you wont be able to complete your cut.
- Good strong motor, Does what it's supposed to do - shave close and quickly - recommended.
- It is professional quality with a powerful motor.
- Your fault if you dont adjust them. after that they work perfect.
- The motor is too strong to shave a scalp without getting deep cuts and bruises.
- The blades are not adjustable, but the attachments work very well with this one.
- Clipper has a great "feel" in small and large hands.
- The blades are quite but the switch on the big clippers shake and make noise when they are in use.
- These clippers are decent. The edgers vibrate a lot when you use them though.
- These are 'professional' - thicker and longer cord.
- Have plenty of power, a good length cord and feel solid.
- The cord is flexible and long enough to stay out of the way while working.
- And as I cut my own hair obviously, the cord does get in the way when doing the back of your head.
- Cord is thick, obtrusive.
- Very good for trimming my beard.A little hard to clean.If you don't want to worry about charging,this is the one.
- These have little power, I have gone back to my old set because they just don't cut the hair well.