Product Comparison: Wahl 8451 vs Remington HC6550
- The blades are very sharp out of the box.
- The size blades were different colors and that was really nice.
- Not only are they good clippers for the price but the way the clippers are shaped is good and the angle of the blade is nice.
- Hhe surgical blade cuts the hair fast and clean.
- The only downside is the blade is slightly misaligned so I will need to adjust that soon but that's no big deal.
- I had to return these as I felt like they weren't a zero overlap blade.
- At first it was worked well but shortly after the 3rd use, the blades kept pulling hair without a clip.
- It keeps a charge for a long time, and I can get at least eleven haircuts out of it before needed to charge it again.
- Efficient, easy to clean the blade.
- Blades are plenty sharp and the fan is powerful enough to capture hair in the receptacle.
- My one complaint is that without attachments, the blades alone do not do a very close cut.
- The blade's not doing a very good job.
- Sharp and light weight.
- Plastic body is lighter and stays cooler than metal.
- The medium size and weight makes them easy to handle and maneuver.
- Balanced weight, I have no problems using it and the clippers are neither fore, or rear heavy
- Weight is balanced and won't make your hands tired for extended use.
- Alittle heavy.
- They are light weight and can be held in the hand comfortably.
- Good weight, quiet but yet strong. Neat vacuum for clippings.
- This would make a nice travel item as it is light weight and easy to pack.
- Well made with high quality material.
- The only complaint is that the size of the hair compartment is smaller, so it holds less hair.
- Quiet, professional grade motor.
- The v9000 motor gets the job done in no time and they take a while before they even start to feel warm.
- Good clipper with various sizes. I like the 0.5 and 1.5 guides, good for fading short hair.
- Comfortable ergonomics and doesn't heat up as quickly.
- A couple of the clips often slip off when using the trimmer which led to a disasterous hair cut one time.
- Even though this has the V9000 motor, it still heats up if you're using it consistently for about 45 mins.
- Titanium-coated blades to extend blade life.
- The motor IS strong enough and quiet. So much more quiet than my old one.
- The motor is terrible and can't keep up with a basic hair cutting motion.
- It is a little bit too clumsy for detail work.
- I love the concept, but the vacuum is not that powerful and the motor is not that powerful.
- No fine adjustment of trim height (only fixed combs).
- It has some serious cord, more than I'm used to on the last trimmer I had.
- It feels premium in my hand, with a strong sturdy cord.
- Runs really quiet and has a very sturdy and long cord.
- The cord went bad after about 10 months, so this product is now useless.
- The cord is a little stiff and shorter than I would have liked.
- I also like that after it is charged, I can use it cordless!
- An LED indicates charge status during charging.
- Works well while plugged in to charge or not plugged in when charged.
- I've cut my hair 4 times and haven't had to charge it yet.
- Good battery charge and operation time (instructions say 3-5 hours to fully charge for 1 approximately 1 hour of cordless use).