Product Comparison: Wahl 79900-1501 vs Remington PG6025
- Gets the job done within a reasonable amount of time, thanks to YouTube and the included instructions, reasonable meaning an hour or an hour and a half.
- This trimmer works perfectly. I use a 2-guard to keep my beard trimmed well, then use my normal beard trimmer to clean up the lines.
- Highly recommend this product to anyone who prefers to have a beard, but wants the "clean cut look."
- Motor will stall if you try and cut your hair too fast.
- The blades are not even with the guard.
- It runs for a much longer time, and it doesn't slow down as the battery weakens.
- Blades are super sharp and the heads are very easy to swap out.
- It a very good product and the blade are made of stainless don't rust unlike my Whal it rust.
- I like how the blade detaches so you can clean it easy.
- Works much better dry than it does wet, but works in the shower just fine.
- Four months after we bought this this the battery started to die.
- Blades are not wide and you will need more time for big areas.
- It is heavy and seems to be solidly constructed with good materials, so I'm guessing it will be durable.
- It cuts cleanly and is much lighter than my old clipper.
- I like how works, is noisy and light, highly recommended!
- It was nice and lightweight, and I had no problems with the unit becoming too hot.
- Nice professional type kit even for home use. Loved it from the first time I used it. Lightweight & fits in my hand just right.
- This is a great trimmer to take along on trips as it is very lightweight.
- I've had several trimmers of this size and this is by far the best one I've used.
- Size and design makes it easy to get at just about any place needing a trim.
- Slightly smaller than 'medium' in size, and works quite well.
- Small and light weight.
- It works well, is relatively quiet, and it vibrates less than my old clippers.
- I absolutely love it! Be careful because they will cut through the skin. The built in trimmer was something I didn't even consider when I ordered it and was a pleasant surprise when I opened the package!
- Its quiet, has plenty of power and comes with many attachments and a carry case.
- Hair builds up in the compartment that the detailed trimmer is stored in. Annoying to clean.
- The pieces that limit the depth of trimming do not fit well, they wiggle and make a lot of noise when working.
- The motor has OK power, average at best.
- Small ergonomic shape.
- It has a powerful motor and the attachments are mostly good too.
- Quiet motor no noise and it is fast.
- Has a powerful motor that trims my beard without getting snagged (although that may differ for people for people with thicker beards).
- Motor is weak- It 's hard to shave my hair.
- Weak motor. You have to go over thick hair multiple times.
- The cord is pretty long, and hasn't been too much of an issue yet. I just don't like trying to maneuver around it.
- Works great and love the long cord. The kit comes with everything!
- The cord is a good length, pieces are easy to snap on/off.
- After only a few uses - maybe 5 - the cord is shorting out and we cannot charge or use these clippers. Very disappointed in this product.
- The power cord is WAY TOO SHORT. It won't even reach where my last Wahl did. Now I need to use an extension cord to use this.
- I really like the rechargeable batteries in this item also as I have only recharged 2 times now it holds a long time, and I use it every week.
- The cordless makes my usage convenient. I am not tied down by a cord perfect.
- This unit has Led indicators showing how much battery power is left on it so I always know whether I need to charge before use or I can use it right away and for me that is a major plus.
- All in all a great cordless trimmer for the office or for the novelty of cordless.
- Being cordless makes it easy to use outside or in a bathroom where there is no power source.