Product Comparison: Macap M4 vs Mazzer Mini
- The quality of this item is great. No complaints there.
- The grind is superb for the price, so I will not return.
- It is simple to use. Just drop beans into top part, then pull switch and wait for the grinder to finish.
- The coffee grind is good and consistent. Machine works well.
- The quality and consistency of the grind is constant and flawless.
- Perfect and consistent grind on our countertop.
- Consistent grind, relatively quiet, built quality.
- The grind is incredibly fine and very even, and it cleans nice and easily.
- It's very easy to customize the grind to your liking and cleaning is reasonably easy.
- It grinder has a wide variety of settings, which allow you to easily grind beans for a standard coffee machine or for espresso.
- The grind is excellent and very consistent. It's a work horse and will get the job done every day, all day, the same way.
- It grinds very consistent and works great for espresso, french, and drip.
- The portafilter holder is not removable so getting anything other than a plate underneath the dispenser is challenging.
- The doser would often get stuck with course grinds, making a huge mess while trying to get things unstuck.
- The noise is not too much to annoy others early in the morning, but it's not super quiet.
- The Mazzer is built like a tank and if you get one I hope you have a sturdy counter to put it on because it is not a lite-weight.
- I loved this machine. It’s beautiful, it’s fast, it grinds perfectly for espresso.
- It is a great, precision espresso grinder. It can grind somewhat coarse.
- Grinder works great when it works. Motor stopped running after 7 months.