Product Comparison: Mazzer Mini vs EUREKA Mignon
- Perfect and consistent grind on our countertop.
- Consistent grind, relatively quiet, built quality.
- The grind is incredibly fine and very even, and it cleans nice and easily.
- It's very easy to customize the grind to your liking and cleaning is reasonably easy.
- Excellent coffee grinder for busy kitchen where different family members make espresso and filter coffee several times a day.
- Solid construction. Looks great on the countertop.
- This is an excellent grinder and a good upgrade from my Rocky Rancillio grinder.
- It's a little bit loud, a consideration when grinding really early in the morning.
- Takes a bit of time to break in before clumps go away and consistency kicks in.
- The noise is not too much to annoy others early in the morning, but it's not super quiet.
- The Mazzer is built like a tank and if you get one I hope you have a sturdy counter to put it on because it is not a lite-weight.
- I loved this machine. It’s beautiful, it’s fast, it grinds perfectly for espresso.
- It is a great, precision espresso grinder. It can grind somewhat coarse.
- Grinder works great when it works. Motor stopped running after 7 months.
- The design and look of the goblets were a hit at our recent house party.
- Excellent, solid built-quality. Not messy at all as compared to other grinders.
- Easy to use and clean. It grinds consistently. Very good value for money.
- It has programmable timing pre-sets which I imagine could be helpful.
- It seems very reliable and consistent, easy to use, small, nice metal porta-filter holder.