Product Comparison: Mazzer Kony vs Mazzer Robur
- It does great on coarse grind for our French Press coffee, very uniform.
- It is fairly easy to clean up, doesn't take up too much space and best of all it works great and does it all quite fast.
- I like the fact it is easy to use unlike super complicated ones. I'm happy I took the chance and bought it.
- This is a wonderful little machine. Our old coffee grinder, a Cuisinart, cost much more when we purchased it a few years ago.
- The machine could not grind more than the cup that holds the coffee beans.
- It is very adjustable and quite consistent in the grind which helps in making excellent espresso and cappuccino.
- It does a great job with the grinding and with the doser.
- Grinds beautiful! Quiet, looks good.
- Perfect grind. Very adjustable and easy to use.
- You have to grind a lot of beans in order to get the doser to work consistently.
- It is much quieter and efficient the the ones I owned and used before.
- Great product at a great price. Very pleased with it. Easy to use, gives consistent results.
- Love this coffee grinder. Easy to use and the settings and timer set up is easy.
- I grind enough coffee for the week and it’s a piece of cake. Easy to disassemble and reassemble for cleaning.
- Not too loud. Stops when a decent helping of coffee is ground so you don't need to babysit it.
- It grinder is so incredible. Tons of horse power and a consistent grind.
- This thing is a TANK. It gets used all the time. I love this grinder. The adjustments are great. The quirks are still there but well worth the purchase.
- This grinder produces excellent ground coffee. The grind size adjustment is high precision.
- It's still a great grinder. It's heavy and seems to be built well.
- This grinder does a great job and makes excellent espresso grinds. I would highly recommend this for the casual espresso drinker.