Product Comparison: Mahlkonig K30 vs Rancilio ROCKY
- Great machine that grinds coffee consistently and easy to care for.
- I grind my coffee for a French press, but the Capresso can be set for any type of grind you'd like.
- So this little grinder is exactly what I wanted. It's compact, has a nice capacity hopper, and can do espresso grinds.
- Disappointed. Settings for coarse grind are too fine for my liking.
- Even on the coarsest setting the coffee grinds pretty darn fine.
- It is very adjustable and quite consistent in the grind which helps in making excellent espresso and cappuccino.
- The Rocky does a great job with the grinding and with the doser.
- Grinds beautiful! Quiet, looks good.
- Perfect grind. Very adjustable and easy to use.
- You have to grind a lot of beans in order to get the doser to work consistently.
- It is durable, and I have never had any mechanical problems with it.
- Very quiet, great consistant grind, solid build, smart design!
- It has good weight without being too heavy to pick up and move easily.
- Works great, powerful, relatively quite, great choice of grinds, and value for the money.
- The only thing I might wish for is better storage for excess power cord.
- The Rocky grinder is so incredible. Tons of horse power and a consistent grind.
- This thing is a TANK. It gets used all the time. I love this grinder. The adjustments are great. The quirks are still there but well worth the purchase.
- This grinder produces excellent ground coffee. The grind size adjustment is high precision.
- It's still a great grinder. It's heavy and seems to be built well.
- This grinder does a great job and makes excellent espresso grinds. I would highly recommend this for the casual espresso drinker.