Product Comparison: KRUPS F203 vs Cuisinart CBM-18N
- The capacity is perfect since I don't drink a ton of coffee so 3oz. will last me a few days.
- The grinder works pretty fast - and the ground coffee was exactly what I expected. The best part was that it didn't make a mess on the counter at all
- You can adjust the grinding speed simply with a One Touch button.
- The blades are super sharp and I've used mostly for coffee beans and nuts -- they grind so fast it's astounding.
- Does a good job at grinding but not a huge fan of having no grinding settings.
- There are no settings or speeds, you just put the beans in and press down.
- This grinder is perfect for my small kitchen. I like the compact and simple design.
- It is well made and works beautifully.
- It has a very sleek design, easy to use and easy to store. It is a beautifully designed product.
- The grinder is sturdy and the design doesn't look bad either.
- The plastic container creates a lot of static, making it impossible to cleanly dump all the grinds out.
- The lid is top-rack dishwasher safe but the actual grinder can only be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- The plastic cap is dishwasher safe.
- You can put the top in the dishwasher on the top rack.
- The plastic top is not made with BPA
- Only down side is no built in cord storage.
- Not too loud but really powerful motor.
- The speed is very fast and again seems to turn anything into dust asap.
- I couldn't believe how fast it ground my coffee.
- You can definitely feel the grinding power when pushing the button on the side and see how the coffee beans become powder.
- The power button also seems a bit flimsy.