Product Comparison: Baratza Virtuoso vs Rancilio ROCKY
- The entire unit has a very solid, well-built feel. As you turn the hopper to adjust the grind, you get a very solid, convincing click for feedback. Nothing feels loose or cheap.
- The grind quality and uniformity looks good to me for the press and pour over use.
- The grinder does drip grinds well and is good for expresso but only at the first two settings.
- This is a solid grinder and the grind is quite nice and consistent. Definitely better than my Capresso Infinity.
- Removing the ground coffee bin without spilling some grounds on the counter is difficult.
- It is very adjustable and quite consistent in the grind which helps in making excellent espresso and cappuccino.
- The Rocky does a great job with the grinding and with the doser.
- Grinds beautiful! Quiet, looks good.
- Perfect grind. Very adjustable and easy to use.
- You have to grind a lot of beans in order to get the doser to work consistently.
- The grind quality is really good, if you crank it up to real fine, you can basically get turkish coffee grind out of it, it will get the last ounce of your coffee out of your coffee beans.
- The grind is very consistent, I use it for espresso daily, the coffee came out of this grind is very fine and according to the setup I dial in, there is almost no deviation.
- This grinder feels well made and very durable, also.
- This thing is built like a tank, and will grind small trees, pets, and anything else that gets too close!
- It sounds horrible. I have to admit it. It's probably less loud in an absolute sense than my old inexpensive Cuisinart.
- The Rocky grinder is so incredible. Tons of horse power and a consistent grind.
- This thing is a TANK. It gets used all the time. I love this grinder. The adjustments are great. The quirks are still there but well worth the purchase.
- This grinder produces excellent ground coffee. The grind size adjustment is high precision.
- It's still a great grinder. It's heavy and seems to be built well.
- This grinder does a great job and makes excellent espresso grinds. I would highly recommend this for the casual espresso drinker.